Jikook

Jimin's POV
"Why are you so mean to me?" I ask.

"Shut up short kid" Jungkook said.

  "I'm not that much shorter than you" I said and tried to push him off of me. Which I failed to do.

"Just leave my girlfriend alone and me and you won't have a problem" he said and tighten his grip on my neck.

"J-jungkook you're hurting me" I said.

"You need to be hurt" he said and tightened his grip. I couldn't breathe that much now.

"J-jungkook" I tried to get out.

"Are you going to leave my girlfriend alone" he said and I tried my best to nod.

He let me go and I fell to the ground breathing hard. Jungkook also left me there.

Why do I love him? He's my bully but I love him. I should hate him but I don't. Ugh, why must you be so hot Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
"Where were you? School was out 15 minutes ago" my girlfriend said.

"I know I just had a little talk with that friend of yours" I said looking down at my feet as I walked.

"Jungkook just leave him alone. He hasn't done anything" she said.

"He keeps being to touchy with you and you know I hate that. I just needed to talk to him. It's not like I hurt him that bad" I said while walking up the steps to her house.

"Can you please not hurt him to bad. Thanks for walking me through" she said and walked in her house.

I made my way back to my house. Park Jimin. Why are you so adorable? Why do I like you? I know I'm mean to you and I beat you up but why do you have to be cute? It's not fair. I know you will never like me back but why must you make me gay?

I walk into my house and was greeted by my mom. She looked angry.

"Say sorry" she said in an angry voice.

"For what" I question.

She stepped neck and pointed to the kitchen table.

Jimin. Park Jimin was sitting at the table with his mom, dad and brother.

"Why do I need to say sorry?" I ask.

"This Young boy was crying because of you and he has a bruise on his neck because of you. NOW SAY SORRY" she yelled.

I looked back at Jimin and he was staring at me. His eyes are so beautiful. His face is just so squishy. He is so adorable.

"Can't do that" I said and made my way upstairs.

Jimin's POV

"Can't do that" Jungkook said and left his mom shook.

"It's fine. He doesn't have to" i said.

"No, he will. My son will not put you through what he has done to you without an apology. I'm so sorry for what he had done" his mom said.

"No, I'll just go talk to him myself" I said and made my way to the stairs before his mom stopped me.

"He might hurt you again. I don't know what he is capable of" she said.

"I won't let him hit me okay" I said and looked at her.

"Alright be careful" she said.

"I will" I said and made my way upstairs to Jungkook's room.

I opened the door to find him on his bed laying down.

"Jungkook" I said softly and he sat up.

"What Jimin?" He said in a soft tone.

I walked over to the end of his bed and sat down.

"You don't need to say sorry. It's okay-" I was cut off by him.

"I love you" he said.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"I love you and I get jealous of you because you are so openly gay. I just can't help but hurt you and I'm really sorry" he said and sat beside me, a little to close.

"I love y-you too" I say.

He grabs my chin and kisses me on the lips. A nice and slow kiss, filled with love.

He starts to rub my thighs. I put my hand on his cheek and make the kiss deeper. He then pulled away to speak.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and I eagerly nodded.

He smiled and kissed me again. This being my first kiss and would be the best kiss ever.

This probaly made no sense but all my stories make no sense so hey...