Part 1

A/N: STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE I SUGGEST YOU
DO. NOT. READ!

    "Ah, Kenma. Good evening. You're right on time as always." There, right as Kenma walked in was the club manager. "Good evening Aki-chan"
    "We're about to open, change quickly." Aki grinned. Aki wasn't your average girl, she wasn't your average boy either. She was a hermaphrodite. Male and female. Kenma didn't find it weird at all, he didn't really care. When Kenma walked into the dressing room Hana was already there.

    "Good evening Kenma."
    "Mhm."
    "You alright? You seen upset."
    "I'm fine."

    Hana was a beautiful girl around age 23. Soon after Hana everyone else started to pop up welcoming Kenma.

    "Oi, Kenma, want us to help you get ready?"
One of the other dancers asked. Kenma looked at her.
    "Yes please."

-

    The club had opened and men of all ages started piling in. "Welcome, welcome. The show is about to begin." Aki had announced to the growing crowd. The crowd gathered around the little runway when the music started playing. One by one each dancer walked out and worked the pole. Once Hana's dance was done she walked back and the lights had dimmed even darker.

"Get your money out boys because it's time for the moment you've been waiting for. Give it up for, Kitty!"

The crowd went wild and the spot light was now on the red curtains. Out walked a small figure with long black hair. They were wearing black and red lingerie with thigh high black stockings. The accessories fit the name Kitty perfectly for they were wearing kitty ears, a tail, and a black mask.
    With those shiny red heals they walked down the runway. Once at the end ones were thrown. There, stood Kenma.
    The music started playing and Kenma had grabbed the pole and got to work. He did a good job at hiding his actual gender. And much like a black cat in the night he never spoke to the customers, or at all during business hours. Being a male at a female strip club was just another day for Kenma. He didn't pick the job, more like the job picked him. He was walking around one day because he had lost sight of Kuroo, and in the middle of all the confusion a young lady had mistaken him for a female.
    That young lady, unfortunately, was Aki. She had stared at Kenmas face for a while and then dragged him to her strip club. There she and the girls had admired Kenmas beauty and dressed him up. They had put Kenma in a school girls outfit.

"How does it feel?"

Kenma looked at himself in the mirror. Dragging his fingers across the fabric.

"Normal."

All the girls smiled and huddled together. Whispers and laughter could be heard. They came back about a minute later.

"How would you like to wo-"
"No thanks."
"You didn't let me-"
"You want me to work here. Am I right?"
"Well ye-"
"Of course I a-"

The girl had grabbed Kenma by the face and squeezed his cheeks together. Giving off and angered Aurora.

"You know what I hate more than bitch babies? Being interrupted by little aSS WIPES LIKE YOU!"

    The girl then punched Kenma in the face causing him to fall back. He held his left cheek in pain.

    "Even if I wanted to work here I'm a b-"

    Aki had dropped her pants reviling a penis. Kenma stared in horror.

     "Don't give me that excuse."
    "Y-you're a-
    "I am a boy. But I'm also a girl."

    And that's how Kenma got the job. He didn't dislike it. He actually really loved it. He could be someone he wasn't. It was fun to him. He was the center of attention, but it wasn't really him. More money was thrown as he continued.

-

    Kenmas dance had ended and now he was waiting tables and refilling beers.

    "Here, kitty kitty."

    Kenma tensed up at that voice. This customer would constantly harass him and only him, but as part of the job he couldn't refuse service. He turned around. The man then signaled him to join him. Kenma stood in front of him.

    "Such an obedient kitty."

    The man smiled and Kenma felt disgusted but smiled anyways.

    "One lap dance please."

    He stuck a 20 in Kenmas pants. He got to work and began his dance. Grinding and being lewd like this with a strange man made him quite uncomfortable. He faced away from the man as he danced. The man took the opportunity and held Kenma by the waist holding him in place on his lap.

    Kenma could feel something hard pressed up against him. IS HE?!  Kenma quickly broke free from his grip and got up. He turned around to see the man smiling. Kenma ran backstage quickly changed and went home out the back. As he walked he felt something following him. Before he could turn around someone had covered his mouth and bent him over a trash can with one arm behind his back.

    He started to panic. The figure then grabbed at his man parts. Kenma cried and tried to scream in fear.

    "So you are a male."

    Kenma knew that voice.

    "You left before my dance was over. Why don't we finish it here?"

Kenma tried to to break free but with his small figure he didn't have the strength to fight back a second time. Before the man had done anything a shoe had been thrown at his head.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU PERVERT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!"

The man quickly let go of Kenma and ran off. Kenma stood up and picked up his bag. Aki was the one to save him. She walked over to Kenma.

    "You okay?"
    "Mhm. I'm fine thanks."

    He then walked away.

-

    When he got home he threw his stuff under his bed and got in the shower. He could still feel that mans touch on his skin. He grabbed the bar of soap and scrubbed as hard as he could. When he got out of the shower he laid there in bed and played his video games.