Part 2

A/N: I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this story, I hope you like it as well.

    The next morning Kenma didn't feel like getting up. He didn't want to do anything that day. He just laid there and went back to sleep. At around noon he woke up to loud banging on his door followed my the opening of it.

    "KENMA!? Are you here?"

Kenma covered himself with his blanket and pretended to be sleeping. But that didn't stop Kuroo from jumping on top him him.

    "Kenma! You had me worried. I thought you died. WHY DIDNT YOU COME TO SCHOOL!?"

    "Please get off."

Kuroo got off him and sat on Kenmas bed like a good little dog waiting for a bone.

    "I didn't feel good today."

    "Liar."

    "And how would you know that I'm lying."

    "Kenma. You're my best friend. Of course I'd know when you lie."

Kenma looked away.

    "What's really wrong?"

    "It's nothing."

    "You can tell me anything you know that right."

Kenma didn't speak. He laid there in silence.

Kuroo looked away and sighed.

    "Now what am I gonna do with this?"

He held up a brand new video game. The one Kenma had been wanting since it was released. Kenmas face brightened up as he grabbed it out of kuroos hands.

    "Feel better now?"

He said as he pet Kenma. Kenma immediately put the game in his psp and began playing. Kuroo sat there and watched as his precious friend played his game. Kuroo got hungry and walked over to kenmas kitchen.

"Oi, Kenma, do you have any alcohol?"

"Not really."

"What about what I left last time?"

"It should be in the fridge."

Kuroo got him a glassed and poured his drink. He knew Kenma was a talkative drunk and the only way to get him to say what was on his mind was to get him to drink.

    Kuroo walked back into Kenmas room and sat beside him.

    "Drink with me."

Kenma looked at him for a moment, then took the glass out of his hand.

    "Oh come on, I mean REALLY drink with me."

    "I just did."

Kuroo made an annoyed face, then got a great idea.

    "How about we make a game out of this. Since you like games and all."

This peaked Kenmas interest. He set his game down and listened to what Kuroo had to say.

    "Every time you die, you have to take a drink. And not a sissy drink, a real drink."

    "And what about you?"

    "Hmm,, alright. Every time you pass a level I'll take a drink."

Kenma agreed and the game was on. About an hour had passed and so far Kenma was loosing. Kuroo wasn't a light weight but Kenma sure as hell was. Not a big light weight but after a few drinks he was drunk. He sat and played the game with intense focus.

    "Oh, you died again."

    "Ughhhh,,"

Kenma took to glass and chugged what was left inside.

    "I can't focus on the game, I have too much on my mind."

There it was, talkative Kenma. He leaned up against Kuroo.

    "And why is that? What happened today?"

Kenma took a big sigh.

    "I was sexually harassed at work today.."

Kuroos eyes widened.

    "It was scary. I wanted to cry. But Aki saved me."

    "Who's Aki?"

    "My manager. She's pretty scary."

Kenma laid down and covered his face.

    "I was so scared. I couldn't do anything. It's been happening a lot too."

Underneath his arms Kuroo could see a tear fall from his eyes. He reached to touch Kenma but he had fallen asleep.

    Sexually harassed? Where does he even work? If anything he should've quit if this kept happening. Does his manager know how long this has been happening? Maybe I should talk to h-- 

    Kuroo paused. I don't even know where he works. He looked at Kenma who was fast asleep. Just where do you work Kenma?

    He had decided that he would follow Kenma and finally find out where he worked.