One

New York Private High School,

Class 12-1,

Students of this class were recognized as the wealthy of the wealthy, where all of them come from multi-millionaire families. Suddenly a fight breaks out at the back of the class which involves two students.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE, LOSER?" says one of them, angrily.

"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME A LOSER, YOU SON OF A BITCH" the other person replied in the same tone as the first person.

"Oh yeah..." the first person says while sneering.

"Btw, if anyone that is a loser, it's you, Harry." said the latter.

"WHAT??? Who are you to call me a loser?" reply Harry, while looking at the latter, with sharp pierced eyes. If eyes can kill, we'll be dead.

"Don't you know? I'm a son of the school's director" said the latter, smirking, since he know he win yet another argument with Harry with just the mention of his father's status as the School's Director.

"Damn it, Jason," said Harry, already raising a white flag.

"Look like I win...Bye, loser" said Jason, sarcastically.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, in the school hallway,

There has been a buzz about the two new students that come from Los Angeles.

"Wow, look at both of them," said one of the students from the crowds, wearing a school uniform, stylishly, with a long, shining hair that was dyed blonde, or as widely known as "bleaching" the hair. On her name tag, it spells her name "Irene"

"There must be poor considering they come from a LA..." reply another student that, of course, wear a school uniform, with an almost Trendy-ish hairstyle, as he claimed that it was inspired by NCT Jeno during 90's Love era. Yes, he dyed his hair blue. His name tag shows his name as "Joshua"

"Hahaha...Well, probably they got a scholarship, if not they will never afford the school's fee" said Irene.

"You are right," said one of her friends, agreeing with what she said. The girl's friend's hairstyle can be described as an Indie-Girl Next Door, with her Strawberry Pink hair color, with the name tag said, Lizzy.

The two new students just hang their heads low and they nearly bump into another student.

"Hey, watch where you are going..." says the student.

"S...sorry..." the new students reply.

"Uhmmm...New student right?" asked another student.

"Yeah...Um, do you know where the principal's office is?" asks the other new student.

"Yes, come, let me show you *smile*," said another student.

"Thank you," say both of the new students.

"No problem~," says the first student.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in Class 11-1,

All the students are in the middle of quiz prep, and as you can see, all of them are in the middle of discussing the subjects matter.

In the back seat,

"Hey, Jeffrey...Do you think this is the topic that we have learned yesterday?" ask the cool-looking student to the person sitting next to him. His name is Kyle, as his name tag stated.