Two

"Hey LA Boys...Here suck it," said one student as soon as the two new students arrive in class. He takes one of the new student ice creams and shoves it down his throat. The poor students were struggling then suddenly everything stopped.

"Can you stop bothering him? It's been only like what, three days now since he moved here, and you already pick on him, Harry?" said the one that stopped the bully.

Yes, it's only been three days since the new guy, Jake and Joey moved to that school. and those three days have been a living hell for them. They were bullied and picked on for no reason at all. They pull out a lot of stuff onto them like a bucket of toilet water splashing down on them, the water was put on their lunch and they were forced to eat that disgusting shit, which in turn makes them throw up when they get home.

"Ha, says the loser, JASON...HAHAHAHA," says Harry, sarcastically. What the biggest bully he is...

"I said what I said, you motherfucker...Stop annoying them or else I'll punch you in the face, jerk...," replied Jason, angrily.

Harry knows how scary Jason can be when he is angry so Harry just lets go of his victim and walk away.

"Hey, you okay? ," ask Jason.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Thank you, dude...," says Jake, the victim of Harry's bullying.

"Nah, don't be, man...," says Jason.

"Alright, class,"...

With that their class started as usual and everything goes smoothly until the end of the day.

.

.

.
Meanwhile in Class 11-1

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY???," said one student, angrily.

"Your mum is a slut that sleep with every man that she met..." said another student, with his evil laugh. "Hahahaha, poor you..."

The first student clenched his fist and his friend notice this.

"Yo, Jim. Calm down, bro. Just ignore this bagot..'" said XXX.

"I try, Steve..." said Jim, while glaring at the boy that talk shit about his mom, Kyle.

"JIM IS THE SON OF THE WHORE!!!" said Kyle, ready to start a fight.

Gosh this kids really are something~

"Kyle, Stop..." said Steve.

"Why should he? Oh yeah, because you're also a gay that go around and blow everyone D's" said another student.

"What? Jeffrey, HOW DARE YOU???" scream Steve angrily towards his rival, Jeffrey.

"Why? Isn't it true though?" reply Jeffrey while scoffing. He don't really care about others feeling.

Dushhhh!!!

One hard punch were aimed towards Jeffrey's eye, and it make him flinch.

"SIMON...THIS IS FOR YOU..." said Jeffrey while also lending an equal powerful punch towards Simon, causing him to bleed.

Then, the fight broke out between this five students and its getting severe and severe, until the teacher come and stopped the fight.
All of them were brought to the principal's office.
.
.
.
"I'm so disappointed in all of you. Kyle, Jeffrey, are you guys really having fun, making fun of someone's parents like that? This is unacceptable, and three of you, Simon, Steve & Jim, I know it's hard that you were picked on for no reason at all and them making fun of your parents will hurt you, I know. But, it is not acceptable for you to act like that. This school has a rule, so please follow the rule..." said the principal.