three

olivia's pov

it's currently 7 am and i have to start planning with the girls and we're all going to meet at this diner so we can eat before we go. i got dressed into a yellowish dress. i grabbed my keys and left taking about 15 minutes to get to the diner i parked and saw alex and peyton's car. i walked in seeing familiar faces. walking up to the booth and seeing my best friends sydney and alex rode together because sydney's car is getting fixed i found out.

"MY GIRLS" i yelled to them. they all cheered dang i love my friends!! we all ordered lunch food because none of us liked breakfast food at all. we talked for awhile and caught up with stuff i told them about how i'm dating jonah and i found out they all have a boyfriend which made me super happy because they deserve happiness. after getting done eating i wanted to take a photo to post on my instagram i asked sydney to take the picture since she loves pictures. i found the one i wanted to post and posted it.

@oliviagray

corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, and 10,848 others liked

@oliviagray: i like me better when i'm with you.

comments:

@jackaverymusic: bestie pretty dang

@sydneybrown: i took this

@jonahmarais: baby 😍😩

@alexhusdon: baby girl always looking nice ah!

@oliviagray: aw jack love you bestie!! @jackaverymusic !! you have great photo skills 😘 @sydneybrown . baby i miss you always. text me! @jonahmarais . i love you bby @alexhudson

the girls and i got in our cars and went to get everything done. i am in charge of food, sydney is in charge of  drinks, alex in carve of finding people to perform, and peyton in charge of decorations. we already had a place to have the party it was in this really nice outside venue it looked kinda like what coachella looked like. i went to many restaurants that catered so they an bring a food truck in and people get what they wanted from many options. my job was done and i just went back to my apartment to rest. i changed into just a ucla t shirt with no pants because this is my apartment and no one ever comes over. i sat down with my laptop on my lap and started watching random vlogs. i heard a knock and wondered who it was agh so much work to get up. i looked out the little hole on the door and saw it was the why don't we boys eh fuck pants they're all like my brothers to me except jonah duh. i opened the door and welcomed them i kissed jonah for like a good minute and we sat down on the couch. the boys were playing with the xbox i had for when my little brother came over. i wanted to take a nap so announced to the guys i would be in my room taking a nap and they can do whatever they want as long as it's legal and doesn't get me kicked out. jonah said he'd come with me. i crawled into my comfy bed leaving space for jonah he crawled in next to me and i laid my head on his chest and i was out.