ten

*they're getting picked up from the airport in Minnesota*

olivia's pov

i've never actually been to Minnesota so this is my first time it feels kinda nice. we got our luggage and i grabbed onto jonah's hand because i didn't want to loose him around this big crowd. as soon as we were close to the door his face lit up he opened his arms out as a little girl came running up to him. he looked so happy it made me literally so so happy.

"Svea i missed you" he said hugging the girl tighter. he put her down and introduced me to her she was such an adorable little girl. he later on introduced to his mom, dad, and other sister they were all so sweet and i can't wait to spend a couple of days with them. we all got into the car and went to i'm guessing his house. let's be honest i'm completely exhausted before coming here i hung out with james and christina all night. but i didn't want jonah's parents to think i was some party animal or something so i just stayed up and looked outside the window. ten minutes later we arrived at his house it was a very cute house. his parents went into the kitchen and i asked if they needed help with anything they said no so jonah gave me a little house tour. it was quite a comfy place something different i've never stayed in a "normal house" it's always been mansions or bigger houses now i'm not saying i hated his house i loved it i've always wanted to live a simple life but my mom's a fashion designer and my dad's a manager to jake paul. i sat on the beds near jonah's window and looked out of it taking in everything. i heard little foot steps coming up the stairs and it opened the door i saw that it was svea she was such an adorable little girl. we talked for awhile and she told me stuff about herself and how much she loved jonah she was probably my favorite marais. she left to go help her mom do something so i decided to text my girls.

                     lovers since diapers

alex hudson 💍- how's minnesota liv?

me- it's honestly great i love it

peyton love 🌎-guys we haven't had a full on
hangout in such a long time i miss you guys :(

sydney brown 💋- ^^

me- i miss you guys a lot i've been so busy

alex hudson 💍- lets all hang out when olivia gets back. but i have something to tell you guys!

me- what?!?!?

peyton love 🌎- i'm all ears

sydney brown 💋- ????

alex hudson- i lowkey like jack avery

me-SHITTTT YES I SHIP

peyton love 🌎- SAMWEEE ^^

sydney brown 💋- I KNEW IT

i literally fan girled because they'll be such a good couple after awhile i just scrolled through twitter.

Twitter:

@alexhudson:
you make things better :)

@jackaverymusic:
you're beautiful, i'll always be here for you

@seaveydaniel:
i want pizza

@beautychickee
i graduate soon!!?!?!?'

@lisagray:
working on some new pieces 👙👠❤️

@jonahmarais:
good to be home

@sydneybrown:
my best friends mean so much to me.

@peytonloveee
graduation is around the corner 🎓

oh yeah i forgot i was graduating soon. i'm graduating with peyton and alex. we're all really excited it's about maybe a month away and then we're free but i'm really hoping to go to college while i work. maybe like online or something. i now needed to look for a dress to wear for graduation.

A/N: short chapter i sorry