Chapter 1 and Information

//Ok im not even gon front, don't read the story- read the latest chapters. The writing is wayyy better//

|¤this atory has chapter been edited¤
   sorry if some comments were deleted¤|
|edit 3, chapter might not be up because it will be currently revised|

bear with me, this my first story. I will create my plot within the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You should know the basics:

[s/c] Skin Color

[n/n] Nick Name

[f/n] First name

You just moved back to Paris, France with your family consisting of your best friend, mother, and father. Only you and you're best friend are supernatural. You being to control and create the elements earth, water, fire, and air. Your best friend can only control water and ice.

Your best friend's name will be Icelliya or you can try to imagine that it's another name. She'll have white hair with black roots.

Don't worry I won't ship her with anyone

You're veins change to a different color every time you use one of 4 elements.

You'll wear a signature fictional character shirt. Lmao, maybe suspenders too if I'm feeling it.

You will be curvy and bisexual(Meaning Double D's /sorry if you not wit the bi thang/)You will at least 5'8 and Icelliya will be 4'5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, everything was packed. You were at your limit, body sore from lifting all different kinds of weights. Everything was in its place. Not feeling lazy for once, you started to do the common stretches. The last stretch was the bridge but, from being overworked to its limit, your body gave out and crashed with your back slammed into the ground. Groaning, you unconsciously let out an inhumane yawn and crawled towards the living room couch. Plopping onto the couch, you closed your eyes to try and sleep. Your peace was then interrupted from the sound of padded footsteps.

"You still awake, you devil spawn?"

Cracking an eye open, you sat into an upright position with crossed legs. //lmao a cold one with da bois amirite//

"Yeah, fuck you want?"

''I want your slow ass to not nap for once. You fucked up our schedule with a 4-hour power nap."

"The hell you mean by 'our'?"

"'Our' because it took me a half an hour to get your fat ass outside."

Icelliya stated air quoting at the word 'our'. You huffed and got up from the couch. Walking towards your doorway, you slipped on your shoes. Icelliya gave you a befuddled stare. "Uh, the hell are you doing?" You turned your head back to her and gave heard a hard stare. "Putting on my shoes?"

It was her turn to huff. "You idiot! You know exactly what I mean!"

You shrugged her comments off and proceeded to walk outside. "Hey, wait for me at least!" You could practically see the pout on her [s/c] face.

As soon as you were outside you broke into a sprint. Both of you planned on going to the park after putting all the furniture in its place, so your finish line was only minutes away. You just hoped that your short term memory wasn't going to plague you of your victory. (Imagine declaring to be victorious when in actuality you were at the wrong park. That's another memory to haunt you at 3 am.)