CHAPTER 1

And here I am ...
Locked in a castle playing the role of "The Queen", with legs!

I am pregant though... they say I should be happy but... LOOK, I AM NOT!

Before 9 years I made a big mistake...
I traded my beautiful, orange tale and my melodic and magical voice for, LEGS!
Luckily my father gave it to me again...
I came here in the castle to marry my "True Love", Prince Oliver.
Guess after 9 years I regretted it.

And now I am 25 and he is 39, which means that when I was 16 he was 30!

It would sound more like pedophilia to me now, but NO then he was my "true love", he was all I needed and all I wanted!

I am pregnant to his child and I have the bad feeling that it will be a mermaid!

I won't tell him because I am not 100% sure...

I will wait... I mean in one or two weeks the baby will be born so yeah...

I have started feeling unhappy with Oliver since I was 22.

He has changed a lot through the years...

Not only he has gotten really older and I am like his big daughter near him... he has changed his character... he is miserable, he acts like a grown up, he never spends time with me anymore, he never takes me too serious and he is always missing.

I don't know maybe the reason is because he is 14 years older than me!

I am not spoilt ... I am just complaining!

Nobody can make me stay to a place with a man that makes me unhappy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEY GUYS!

SO THIS IS HOW THE STORY BEGINS!- WITH SIMONE' S THOUGHTS !

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND YOU FOUND IT INTERESTING!

SHALL I CONTINUE?

xxxBye😙😙😙