CHAPTER 3

So the next morning I woke up by Oliver. He was calling my name.
"Simone! Simone! We are leaving soon!" He said and I stood up excited.
I quickly dressed up, ate breakfast and went to the door. We got in his big boat and started our little trip.
"Aw Oliver!" I said and hugged him. I was feeling so happy.
We were far away from the shore. I could barely see it and after some minuites you could only see the blue sea everywhere around you.
"Hey Simone. Look at here!" Oliver said and pointed something in the sea. I looked down there and then I felt something or someone hitting me in my back.
"Aahhh!" I yelled and fell in the sea!
"Oliver heeelp! I accidentally fell! Help me!" I  yelled scared.
"Accidentaly Simone? Think about it... See you in another life maybe!" He said and the boat started moving far away from me.
"NOOOO! NOOO! HEEELP, HEEELP NOOOO!" I yelled and started crying.
"THINK ABOUT YOUR BABY! AAASSHOOOLE!" I yelled.

I am tired of swimming.
I am hungry and my belly hurts so bad. I can't do it anymore.

My senses got wider.
I can't feel anything.
Everything turns black and my whole body is now into the water... going deeper and deeper into the sea...

-------------------------------------------------------------

~   ♡   ~   ♡   ~   ♡   ~   ♡   ~   ♡   ~   ♡
-

------------------------------------------------------------

SO THIS IS THE END... SIMONE DIED... BUT SOMETHING INSIDE HER IS STILL ALIVE... OR SOMEONE?

SURPRISES IN THE NEW CHAPTER!
A BIG SURPRISE FOR @universal_love_squad ...😉😉😉

xxxBye😙