Why Won't You Just Shut UP?

It's very hard to change the world. Not everyone sees the world the way you do.

I try to make people see the world my way, make them see that this world is dangerous and unfair.

That this world has double standards and it leads you to the very places you desperately try to avoid. No one cares when you succeed, but EVERYONE cares when you make a mistake. How sick is that?

My family are the pillars of my society, my dad a lawyer, my mum a doctor. I do have siblings, two in fact. I am the middle child, though I really wish I wasn't.

Because that's where they leave me: in the middle.

Chapter 1: School Life

I've never really enjoyed school much. I'm not bullied or anything, but I just don't understand the reason to work around other people and ask questions in front of them and stuff. It's embarrassing. Plus, it takes up all of my day and when you leave school, you still have "homework" to do. Then my weekends are full up because mum still works afternoon shifts and my dad practically fills in paperwork at his office so I hardly see him. To top it all off my siblings Reece and Lauren are out in town. We're all teenagers so let's just say hormones have a very comfortable seat in our house.

Reece is 23, but still living at home which I think is perfectly normal and not "irresponsible" or "disgraceful" at all. He's training to be an engineer for military army aircraft. He's very good at what he does, but I wish it wasn't for military uses. I'm all for peace and I feel like he's fuelling the cause of war by fixing and adapting weapons to do harm.

Maybe it's just me, I don't know. It usually is.

My sister Lauren is 16 going on 25. She has quite a nice body shape which I'm a bit jealous about because I hardly see her work out, although she probably loses all that weight from all the shouting and moaning she does: hot air "innit?". And yeah, that's how she speaks, or tries to.  Aww man, it's so embarrassing and hilarious when you can see a person trying to fit in but it just doesn't work, you know?

And me? Well I'm Lucy. I'm 19, I'm an art student and yeah I'm a virgin but I ain't even gonna go there yet thankyouverymuchbyeeeeee!!!!!

Hi guys, so this is my first ever published story on Wattpad. I had this app when I was younger and was too nervous to write anything but I thought 'just go for it and see what happens'. I'm not looking for followers or votes or anything but if that does happen that would actually be quite nice!! It's just me writing the first thing that comes into my head so enjoy, and I will update as frequently as I can.