I Want To Know You Better

"Attention class. I'm not going to keep you here long but I really do need your upmost focus at this moment in time." "Aww great now we have to listen to this wartbag".

"Silence please...".

Don't you just hate it when a teacher is in charge? All they ever seem to do is just tell us to shut it. Think about it. Your parents or guardians pay these people to order you around; they tell you sit down, stand up, shut up if they feel like it. If you don't, they send you to another person who has a higher authority over them, and then they just tell you the same thing. That person is the headmaster.

They give us rules that I'm sure they've made up, and then when you have a test they just spring on you, though they claim to have told you months ago, half of the material in the test you've never even seen before. Maybe I'm overreacting here, I don't know. But what I do know is...

Someone has to teach them a lesson, and that someone needs to be me.

I can feel this strange crawling sensation in my head. Whenever I frown or cry, I can feel small vibrations around my forehead, like it's being trampled on or something. Does anyone else get that, or is it just me? Wait, someone's calling my name. They seem distressed, but not alarmed in any way. Jennifer? No, her voice is too shrill and small. This voice is much more deeper and louder, but it has a bell-like sound to it, lulling and distant and...concerned. I've fallen asleep in class for the first time in my life. Someone is shaking my shoulder. I try to get up but it actually feels quite nice, I might leave Jennifer doing that for the next 60 seconds. It persists...

"Lucy..........Lucy..........LUCY!"

"Wha, what happened? Ohh Jennifer, don't worry about the pen I gave to you, it runs out of ink all the time, I'll just go to WHSmith and get a new on-

"Well, hey. I have to admit, I was a little worried. You must be really tired to not hear me calling you, I've been here for a while".

My heart froze, literally. A boy is looking at me. They're touching me, they're talking to me. "You're Lucy right?" The boy knows my name?? WHAAAAAATTTT???!!! Speak Lucy....SPEAK GOD DAMN IT...

"Err, hi. Yes, I'm Lucy, pleased to meet you". Pleased to meet you? Why don't you just run to the theatre hall, dress up from the Victorian Era and come back and say that all again hmmm???

"I'm James. I'm sorry for being awkward but everyone else had left and you were just, lying there. I didn't want you to get in trouble?" How embarrassing. I hope your skirt is down Lucy, otherwise you might as well just strip right now. Oh good it's fine.

"Well thanks I really appreciate that. And I'm Lucy, but you already know that". "Haha yeah I do! Should we go then?" "We?" "Oh gosh, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that, I just..." "Noo, no, no, no, it's fine, I'm only teasing ;)" He laughs confidently. "You're funnyyyy!!"

I am?

"Haha, that's a first!" "Look, this is gonna sound so stupid but I don't even care. I'm a very forward person and I speak my mind. We don't have to date, but I'd like to get to know you better. How about we go to Starbucks?"

Kiss me now, James, just kiss meeeee. Should I lean in? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY, HE LITERALLY JUST STARTED THIS AND YOU WANNA END IT???

Was that too soon? I feel so stupid right now".

James, you are so perfect.

"Don't apologise James. I'd love to get to know you better too!!" And yeah, I fancy a skinny latte right now!!"

Thank God Jennifer rearranged my books, that totally saves me doing it!! Maybe when I'm running the world she will be my PA. Because that's how I'm feeling right now, like I'm in charge of life. Well, mine, anyway.

Hellooo readers!!! Now before I'm gunned down I need to explain my absence. I've been rehearsing for the Edinburgh festival for two weeks straight and I'll tell you, it's been intense. I use that term loosely,  okaayy??!! Ahaha but seriously I've been up to my eyeballs in busy so I'm gonna really try to be frequent and update as much as possible. So Lucy has a boyfriend eh? Well, not officially but come on, we all know it's coming.....ooops. She wants to teach the teachers a lesson because she's jealous of their authority and she wants that soo badly....what is she gonna do? And the writing on her shoe, that's just weeeiiirrrdd. Keep reading and voting and commenting and all that shizzle and you might just get some more info on the story..muahahaha

Pastel Unicorns, Rainbows, Bohemian L.O.V.E and HUGS