100 - 0 Real Quick

Teeko
"Hello."
"Yo what the fuck going on cousin?" Leek said sounding worried.
"Nigga you got your mind on the wrong shit. Worried bout these lil bitches and shit. Pull up to your crib. I'm outside." I said and then hanging up. I stood outside waiting for Leek to pull up. 5 minutes go by and I finally see him coming down the street.
"YO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY FUCKIN CRIB." Leek yelled as he hopped out the car.
"I told you earlier today we had money moves didn't I ? I'm not gone let you or nobody else stop me from getting this money. You wanted to chase a Bitch today and not the money so I got dirty by self. I tried to hit a lick on that new plug in the city but he was strapped like I don't even know so I bailed out his car and ran back here. He circled the block until somebody up there on Whitecrest told him where I be at. He came back around and lit this bitch up. I made sure your grandmother and little brothers was straight and then I ran out the back and started bussin back at him from the side until I ran out. He swerved off about 30 minutes ago." I said to Leek. He ran in the house to check on his 3 little brothers and grandmother and came back outside with a black nike hoodie on and all back adidas track pants.
"So where this fuck nigga be at cuh." He said with an angry voice. I shook my head and got in my truck. "Call me when you get up in the morning." I said as I backed out his driveway.

Makayla
I paced my room floor back and fourth contemplating if I should call or even text Leek. He was on my mind heavy because he left with something on his mind and I really wanted to be there for him. Eventually I I fell asleep watching TV. My grandmother woke me up when she got home from work and sadly I couldn't fall back asleep because my mind wondered off back  on Leek. I turned over in my bed and grabbed my phone off the charger. I sat up quickly in my bed with relief that Leek texted me saying "Yo my bad on how I left out ya crib earlier. We'll talk when I see you in the morning." I responded with a couple hearts and plugged  my phone back on the charger and went back to sleep with no worries. My alarm went off at 6am so I could get ready for school. I woke up to the smell of my grandmother's buttery biscuits. She only made those when she didn't have to work. I got out my bed and walked into my bathroom. I used the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I wanted to wear my hair curly so I washed it while I was in the shower. In the mist of showering I hear a knock on my bathroom door. "Hold on." I yelled out the curtain. I turn the water off and step out the shower. Water dripped off my hair, down my back. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out my bathroom to get my robe off the  back of my closet door. As I walk down stairs I start to smell bacon, eggs, and those buttery biscuits. "MM Grandma, what got into you this morning." I said walking into the kitchen.  "Girl hush up. I need you to pick up Jay from the airport this morning. You can miss school today. Dre lazy ass won't answer the phone. I have a meeting this morning but I will be home at 2." She said stirring up the gritts she had blessed with. "I'm leaving you my car and ima take  a uber. Do the limit and don't be trynna show off with your little brother in the car Makayla."

"Dang grandma, I know." I said as I grabbed a piece of bacon. She handed me a paper with Jay's  flight number and the landing times. "Be there at 8am. Love you, be safe." She said as she grabbed her purse and walked out the front door. It's 6:33am and I don't gotta go to school. Grandma be blessing with the food but I'm going back to sleep. I locked the front door, made sure the oven was off and went up to my room. I walked in my closet and put on some Nike boy shorts that said just do it across my ass cheeks. I put on a big black true religion t-shirt and laid down back in my bed. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see a text from Leek that said "Wya. Need some company on the ride to school." I texted him back and said "not coming to school today. You can pull up tho. " He sent a bunch of smiley emojis and said "otw." Guess I wasn't getting any sleep. When Leek pulled in my driveway his music was thumping so hard. I ran downstairs and slung the front door open to hear him listening to Window Shopper by 50 cent. He opened his door and smoke poured out the all black Mercedes Benz. When he stepped out the car and threw his dreads back off his face I felt the inside of my body melt. He wore grey sweat shorts, with a white wife beater and all white air force ones. He had blue and red Polo boxers on and I loved the way he wore everything he had on. He turned his car off and walked inside. "I can't get a hug?" He said as I shut the door and locked it. When I turned around he was standing so close to me I could smell his minty fresh breath and his Cologne. His gold chains dangled from his neck as he looked down at me. "Hello?" He said. When he opened his mouth I knew I my juices were flowing. His gold top and bottom slugs shined as he talked. I hugged him as he asked so he wouldn't say anything else about it. "Damn, it smell good in here. You can cook ????" He said sniffing the air smelling the breakfast my grandmother fixed. "I can but my grandmother cooked this morning. You want some?" I offered as I went into the kitchen to get another piece of bacon. "Hell yeah....I mean please ma." He said smiling at me. I felt my skin heat up from me blushing so I couldn't hide it. I fixed his plate and he sat at the table and killed everything on the plate. "Tell ya grandma that shit was clutch." He said as he leaned back in his chair rubbing his belly. "I have to pick my little brother up at 8am from the airport, you can come if you want."
"Duh I'm going. " He said as if I knew he was going to want to go. I grabbed the keys off the table and walked outside. Locked the house up and got into the car. "I really hope you can drive." He said as he put his seat belt on in the passenger seat doing a Lil stupid laugh. I backed out my driveway and pulled out headed to the air port. Leek and I talked the whole way there. Good laughs and stories until he started to get calls from somebody that was clearly annoying him. Every time he would decline the call they would call right back and he would take a deep breath. I pulled in a parking spot at the air port and said "you can stay here, he should be off already." He nodded his head as I got out.