Toolbox, Really?

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

I know, I know. It's been, like, 3 weeks since I last uploaded a chapter and I'm ashamed :(                    But you can't blame it all on me because I also did not get 10 votes for my last chapter but I still thought that I would upload a new chapter because ... yeah.

ANYWAY, on to the chapter that'll mostly be in (que drum-roll)

EMMA'S POINT OF VIEW! YAYY! I'm just gonna imagine you guys were cheering along with my and get to the chapter...

Are you ready for (lol 'Dark Horse' reference :D )...

Chapter 3

Dead. That was the only thing I felt like as I stared blankly at Jace's approaching face. I honestly do not understand why Celest would go for him, I mean , except for his perfect jaw structure, his green captivating eyes and his black, silky hair that has me leaning on the edge of my seat...wait, what? No, no I didn't say that, I said flawed jaw structure, ugly, mossy green eyes and black...OK that's the only good thing about him. His hair. That's it.

Keep telling yourself that.

What the hell.

Oh no. I've been possessed by a sarcastic demon that wants to steal my soul and sell it to the dark lord. I'm never going to be able to fight with Celest again, I'll never be able to be there for Celest when Jace and his ugly hair dump Celest. I'm a terrible friend. I'm such a bad friend. My soul deserves to be stolen. Take me to your dark lor-

I'm your conscience, stupid. Now stop talking to me, I'm getting sick of you already.

Rude much!?

As I slowly drifted back to reality, I noticed that Jace had already arrived and was standing about a foot away from me in all his glory.

One more thing that i've gotten to know about Jace. He is so predictable. He'll walk up to Celest, confidence radiating off him, and say the cheesiest line ever, yet girls still swoon over it.

'Hey, babe'

OK, now once you get to know me you will find out that I am quite the impatient person and at times, my arrogance can get the best of me and the line, 'Hey, babe' just gets to me. I mean, are you complimenting the girl or are you calling her pig's offspring, no-one knows! All I know, is that he's going to say 'Hey, babe' and I'm probably going to be held responsible for attempted murder.

Jace's captivating green eyes held Celest in a trance and she slowly removed her fingers that were once digging into my arm, definitely resulting in bruises, and stared back at him with an equally as intense stare. There was one difference about it though. Whilst Celest's eyes held passion, love and sincerity, Jace's held lust, dominance and a twinge of guilt. Oh, no, it wasn't guilt, it was cockiness. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Hey, babe." He greeted Celest with a kiss on the lips. See! He said babe! Predictable asshole. Unfortunately for me, that small peck they just shared turned into a all-out make out session with Jace's arms wrapped securely around Celest's waist and that cause Celest to stand on her tip-toes to intertwine her arms around his neck.

Don't gag, don't gag, don't gag, don-

Too late.

I gagged.