Chapter 2.

All of a sudden...

Katness and her friends came up behind me and Katness jumped on my bacj. She gave me a shock. "Hey Lucy, can we walk wih you?" Asked Katness walking by my side. "Sure." I replied. All I want to happen is for the floor underneath me to open up and I fall through it.

We coutinue to walk to school and one of Katness' friends (Jenny) came up to me and kicked me in my shin. "Opps sorry never ment to hit you there." She said with a grin on her face. "Its okay." I replied speeding up the pace of my walking. The girls quickly caugt up to me. "Why are you walking so fast Lucy?"
"No reason, I just want to get to school to see Jackie."
Jackie is my best friend. She is soo supportive and amazing, I love her like a sister.

We carried on walking to school. As we git to the end of the street where the school was I spoted Jackie and quickly walked (my normal, maybe quicker, pace since I walk quite fast) to see her. Katness and her friends continued to walk to school while I went to see Jackie.

"Why were you walkig with them, Lucy? You know what they do to us." Jackie quietly yelled at me. "I know, I know. Katness was on the bus this morning and insisted that she was walkig with me."
"Did any of them done or say someting to you?"
"Jenny kicked me and said she didn't mean to but thats it"
"Okay, be careful today. Thats doesn't seem right."
"Okay will do."

We walked to school and entered the gate. We went straight to my group of friends: Ashleigh, Tyla-Rae, Emily and Katie-Leigh. We talked until the teacher came out to let us in the school.

We went to our tutor. We were aloud to sit with our friends so me, Jackie and Tyla-Rae sat next to us. Then tow of Katness' friends Jenny and Yo (short for Yolanda) came and sat next to us and started joining in wih us. All of my friends (the group i stay with) all know about the bullying situation and they sometimes get picked on by them to. But Katness picks on me the most.

After tutor we go to our lesson and for some stupid reason I decided to walk to my lesson with Kate, Jenny, Em (thats what we call her for short) and Tyla-Rae. (The stupid bit is Kate and Jenny).