"Where are you going Hana?" Omma shouted as I wore my sneakers.

"I'm going out for some fresh air" I quickly ran out before she could start nagging.

I placed my earphones into my ears and started running to the park. I took a look at the clock earlier and it was already 10pm.

As soon as arrive at the park, Guanlin was already there swinging back and forth, looking up to the moon.

"Guanlin!" I shouted as I ran next to him.

He looked at me and smiled. He took out his notebook and started writing something.

I took a seat next to his swing and observed him writing.

'Hello'

"Hey"

'I want to tell you that'

He flipped to another page.

'I'm only here when it's 10 pm and the moon shining brightly'

I nodded. "Okay"

He looked like he was thinking for a second and started writing again.

'Care to tell me about yesterday?'

I looked at my feet. I was contemplating whether I should tell him or not. But I decided to tell him, it's better to tell other people than keeping it inside.

"You know, school things. And strict parents"

Guanlin raised an eyebrow.

'But you're in the first class'

"Yeah, being in the first class doesn't mean that you're intelligent to your parents."

He nodded.

Guanlin glanced at the watch on his arms and gave me a sign that he has to go.

"Goodbye!" I waved at him as he goes through the park's main gate.

And suddenly, I felt empty.