21°

Honestly, it was awkward. More awkward than the time when I decided to eat lunch with him

I patted his back as he calmed himself and stop stuttering.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to talking to other people than Seonho"

"Nah, it's okay"

Then there was silence between us. The wind even passed through us for a few seconds before it went back to normal.

"Honestly" He started talking.

"I have a crush on you"

And it was my turn to choke.

"Remember that day? You defended me when I was falsely accused of stealing Hanseok's precious necklace. I was really threatened by Hanseok's group"

"And we found his f-cking necklace in his f-cking bag" I cut him, gritting my teeth as I was reminded of the incident.

"I developed a small crush on you, but I wasn't really sure until that one day. You suddenly threw yourself on me when we were having P.E lessons"

"Oh yeah" I blurted out, remembering when I was harshly pushed by Gaeul because I was teasing her too hard.

"I wanted to know you better, I wanted to talk to you but I was too shy. I'm not really sociable. That's why I prefer not to talk."

Guanlin took a deep breath, holding it in for a few seconds before letting it out.

"I was really shocked when I saw you on our first meet. That's why I ran away"

"And the reason why I suddenly yelled out holy shit was because you looked beautiful, under the moonlight."

He stared into my eyes. Making me blush even more.

"That is the same reason why I yelled holy shit on our first meeting"