12°

"WOOO SHOPPING!" Gaeul shouted As she ran into the mall.

I pulled my hoodie up and walked a bit further away from her to avoid people's stares. But, that didn't work of course.

"Come on Hana, lets go buy you some clothes!" She said as she pulled my hand into some random clothing store.

"I think you'll like this store, because they have this aesthetic kind of feeling on their clothes which I know you like." She continued while pulling me into the women's section.

"Choose a few clothing and some pants. I'll pay for you!"

"But you-"

And she left.

I was stuck in this store unwillingly choosing clothes just because Gaeul told me too. I'm such a good friend aren't I?

After walking over almost all the women section. I choose a black hoodie with the words 'savage' in yellow, a white T-shirt with some police line tape patterns on it, a black T-shirt with some Japanese word on it, a pair of black skinny jeans and two pairs of black sweatpants.

And right on cue, Gaeul showed up.

"You're done?" She said while taking the pile of clothes on my hands and examines them.

"Yeah"

"I knew you would just pick a few" she said while sighing. She held out a pink paper bag to me that had 'nice to meet chuu' imprinted on it.

"I bought these for you" She made her way to the cashier to pay for the clothes.

I took a look into the bag and sighed. "I don't deserve such a good friend."