Yellow Eyes

"Hello, how may I help you?" her father asked

"Yes sir, my name is Sammuel, and..."

"I know who you are."

I was a little shocked because he seemed a little upset and a little scared about talking to me. I wasn't that scary was I?

"Honey, who is at the door?" her mother asked as she walked from a different room in the house. When she saw me at the door and stopped dead in her tracks. Why were they acting so weird. Was there something on my face or in my teeth?

"Is that him?" She asked.

"Yes" her father said

"Um...Can I know what is going on?" I asked.

"Come in Sam." her father said

I walked in the front door, and the house was already set up. True they were vampires but still couldn't they act just a little like humans. They had only just got here like 3 hours ago. We walked in and sat down on the couch that was in the siting room.

"Sam, by now you know that our daughter is your mate. Is that correct?" her father said.

"Yes sir, but how do you know about that"

"When my daughter was born we were told who her mate was so we could follow your movements and talk to your alpha about you and all your actions. The reason is because we wanted to see if you were going to keep her safe. We have come to the conclusion that she will be much safer than you than she is with us."

With that, I smiled and said.

"Thank you. In all reality that was the only reason I came to talk to you. But welcome anyway an I hope your stay is as wonderful as can be."

They smiled at me, and I walked out the front door feeling content. She was going to stay! Only, however if she wanted to. I would never make her do anything that she didn't want to do.

As I walked into the packhouse I had the biggest smile on my face.

"What makes you so happy today?" my beta asked me. "Your birthday isn't until tomarrow."

"She gets to stay!" was all I could say. I didn't want anyone to know that I had found her. Well that is not until tomarrow when I take my role as Alpha. then she will be accepted as the Luna from the start. I will let her go home and then she and her parents will come back and she will be accepted.

"Who?"

"You will get to meet her tomarrow. She is asleep, it is like 9:30 at night."

"Ok well, I am going to follow her and go to bed as well Sam."

"Goodnight Max"

When we got done talking, I walked up to her room and opened her door to reveal her sleeping. I slowly and quietly closed the door and walked down the hall to my own room to sleep all the excitement off. It had been building all day long. Tomarrow I would become alpha ad she would become my luna in front of the whole pack. I would mark her as mine so everyone would know it. What would happen to her. When a mate marks a non-wolf mate, they make the switch over it wolf. So who knows what's going to happen to her. She was the first of her kind. I guess tomarrow we will find out.

As I laid in bed, I thought about how excited I was to finally have my mate so close to me.

*Ruby's POV*

I was so thirsty, I had to go feed. Being around all this blood was driving me literally crazy. I had heard my door open, and knew that was Sam. He was checking on me. I waited for about two hours, then I got up and walked as quietly as I could to the window and slipped out. I could smell the most delightful smell ever as I started to walk towards the tree line. I followed the smell to a small clearing, and there I found a herd of deer. I feasted amazingly and started to walk back home.