Special interview w/ papyrus!!

156 views?!You guys are insane!!!

Papyrus:I LOVE MY BROTHER AND Y/N AND I HAVE BEEN BECOMING VERY CLOSE FRIENDS BUT I STILL FEEL A LITTLE LEFT OUT..THEY WENT TO BABYSIT THEY SMALLER HUMANS AND DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO INVITE ME...:(      I DONT WANT TO SOUND RUDE ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING BUT SINCE US CHARACTERS GET TO MAKE A FEW OF OUR OWN DECISIONS,CAN I BE IN ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR 'ADVENTURES'? YES I DO FEEL A LITTLE BAD FOR ASKING BUT PLEASE..

Fantasy:Awwww you precious cinna bun..

Papyrus:I AM NOT A PASTERY!!!!NYEH *tosses a couch across the room*

Fantasy:*stares*uhhhhhh*laughs a little*I hear you like this*hands him spaghetti*

Papyrus:NYEH YES!*eats it all including the plate*

Fantasy:uhhhh heh heh...

Papyrus:THANK YOU FANTASY!I FEEL MUCH BETTER!

Fantasy:no problem.hmm wait better,better,Boris?BORIS!! :D

Papyrus:UH WHAT IS A BORIS?

Fantasy:that's a Boris*points at Boris in another room*(the wall is glass)

Papyrus:IT LOOKS KINDA FUNNY..

Fantasy:*whispers to herself*looks kinda cute,he's a cute little wolfy after all...

Papyrus:HUMAN YOU ARE NOT VERY GOOD AT WHISPERING

Fantasy:*wipes off makeup*Paps immma fox demon...

Papyrus:OH MY ASGORE!!

Fantasy:huh,Boris....I think I have an idea for another story!*thinks harder*Boris,Boris,Bendy!Make dat two stories!!

Papyrus:WAIT WHAT?

Fantasy:Boris x reader and Bendy x reader stories!😊

Sans:what bout this story?

Fantasy:it'll be a balancing act but I'll still work on this story and the other two!

Sans:why not make one of those other stories first,see if that gets any views,then work on the next one...

Fantasy:GREAT IDEA!

Sans:heh thanks,just don't go falling for one them...

Fantasy:why?we aren't actually dating*points Y/N*your dating them.

Sans:but in the last interview you sa-

Fantasy:*hushes him*yesterday is history!Tomarrow is a mystery!And today is a gift!

Sans:*rolls eyes*some fancy word play ya got there..

Fantasy:*to busy crushing on Bendy and Boris.*

Sans:seriously?

Papyrus:I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH FANTASY!

Sans:nah she's fine she's just got two more crushes..

Papyrus:OH OK!*walks off*

Sans:hey Fantasy...stop making your tail smack my face and say your dang outtro..

Fantasy:*still crushing on Bendy and Boris*

Sans:whatever I'll do it.*grabs a piece of paper and reads it.*alright.

Fantasy:*doesnt care Sans is doing it*

Sans:'ok everyone I hope you all enjoyed  this chapter if you did feel free to vote and leave a comment,also sorry if  this sounds to much like a YouTube outtro...Anyways,stay happy my little dancers.

Fantasy:*still staring*

Sans:*drags her away from the window*ok just pretend I said that outtro again,too lazy to do it..

Boris:*looks over at Fantasy and face turns gray*

Bendy:*does the same as Boris*

Fantasy:*blushes and waves*

Bendy&Boris:*waves*

Sans:ok that's enough extras*hand covers the camera and other hand starts to cover microphone*BYE!*covers Microphone*