Finally have you back.. (Part 31)

~Your P.O.V~

"Ummm...what just happened?" I asked no one in particular when Asriel walked in,looking love sick.

"Asriel like Fantasy~" Someone said. I turned around to see a female goat like monster,that seemed like she was related to Asriel.

"Are you two...?" I started asking pointing at them both.

"Related? Nope.." Asriel responded.

"Oh...well anyways..who are you?" I asked the random girl who basically just waltzed into the house.

"I'm Screw. And you are?!" Screw asked with sass.

"I'm Y/N thank you very much. And this happens to be my....adoptive mother's house." I told her matching the sass.

"Wait...so does that make us related??" Asriel asked.

"Wait! You're Toriel's son?!" I asked him.

"I thought it was obvious..." He responded.

"Riiiight...I feel dumb now. ._." I told him.

"It's fine,don't feel dumb.." he said smiling.

"Anyways I guess it does make us siblings!" I smiled shrugging.

"Cool!" He exclaimed.

"Well now that that's settled sleeping arrangement time.." I told everyone.

They all groaned but I shrugged and started deciding where everyone could sleep.

It went like this:

Sans,Chara,Frisk,and I would sleep in the master bedroom/Tori's room. (Sans on the couch in there,and the rest of us in the bed.)

Angel,Screw,and Moonstar in the guest bedroom we slept in last night. (Asriel convinced you to let her stay..)

Mettaton and Alphys in the tiny bedroom/ Chara and Frisk's (they're never in it so yea..)

And Asgore with Chara in the living room.

Wait....I almost forgot Asriel! Where would he sleep? I got an idea that might push Fantasy's feelings to the limits. I called Fantasy and within seconds she was back.

"What'd you need?" She asked me sounding tired.

"I'm not letting you spend the night alone while all of us are here..." I told her crossing my arms.

"So,you want me to share a room with someone..?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yes,and there's only one person left.." I trailed off.

"Who..??" She asked yawning.

"Asriel~" I told her. She blushed like there was no tomorrow,that was the first time I saw her blush...it was rainbow.

"W-what?!" She yelled. I hushed her and pointed at a "sleeping" Chara and Asgore. I gave them chocolate and tea to make them fake it.

"O-ok.." she whispered,her blush died down slightly but was still obvious.

I walked her to the second master bedroom where Asriel was reading a book in a chair.( Dang Tori you got a big house)

"Asriel! I found you a room buddy!!" I yelled as Fantasy hid behind me. I turned around to face her and saw her tail was in fire.

"FANTASY YOUR TAIL IS ON FIRE!!" I yelled. She blinked at me,her face was blank.

"Well,I guess after so many years it's easy to forget..Y/N my tail can light on fire whenever I want it to. Or it just flickers on at random..." she explained sounding tired as ever.

"Wait....F-Fantasy?" Asriel asked,I turned around and saw him blushing. Then I turned back to Fantasy only to see a rainbow spread across her face.

"Yeah..TAH-DAH!" I told him stepping across so he could see her. This was the first time I'd actually looked at what she was wearing,I noticed she only had on a blue silk nightgown that barely made it past her mid-thighs,some purple slippers with a small bunny made of fabric on them, and her father's dagger attached to a small "rope-like band". Asriel's face darkened with a blush,he then got up and dragged me into the kitchen.

"What the heck?! Why would you do this?!" He yelled at me. One second later we heard a robotic sounding snore,I tried really hard to hold in a laugh.

"I'm just looking out for you bro..." I told him.

(Snore)

"I don't need you to sis..." He told me,clearly trying his hardest not to laugh at Mettaton.

(Snore)

"But I wanna help! She clearly likes you as a friend at least!!" I yelled at him,now slightly pouting.

(Snore)

"Come on! Why would she like me?! I'm a fricken dark lord who killed all of his friends and reset over and over again,just to kill them again! I killed my dad,my mom,EVERYONE! Don't you understand?!" He yelled. I froze,and then let out a sigh.

"I kinda..know what that's like..." I heard a quiet voice say.

"Me too..." I heard a sad voice say. Two people came into the room. Chara and Fantasy..

"Don't you think I felt that way when I killed everyone in the underground too?" Chara asked him. He froze and tears started streaming down his face. He gripped Chara and sobbed into her shoulder.

"It's ok...crybaby..." she smiled,tears starting to prick in the corners of her eyes.