6

I wipe the night's restlessness from my eyes, seeing how I fell asleep at 3 AM because of anxiety.

  Yawning, I roll over only to fall off the bed and groan.

  Great way to wake up, am I right?

  "5:43 AM" in bright red digits shone through the dim room and I decide it wouldn't hurt to go on my morning run hour earlier.

  I turn off my night light and change into jogging pants, sports bra, and a t-shirt. Packing my 2 waters and phone into my knapsack before leaving and jogging out onto the sidewalk around 6 AM.

  There'd been a time when I absolutely hated waking up so early in the morning and running or doing anything remotely physical, but that was before I got like this. Healthier. A healthy weight, more stamina, more energy. Although it definitely, going from eating constantly to eating 3 small meals a day and counting every calorie.

  Pure torture if you ask me.

  But it was worth it, I guess, now I don't get breathless doing simple things and can actually look like a lean muscular boy. You know, except for the feminine hips.

  But feminine hips look good too, just look at Byun Baekhyun of EXO.

  At around 7, I decide to keep running for another hour to push myself a bit.

  Chase's house isn't so far but it would take me about 30 minutes to get there and 30 minutes to get back.

  So I run to Chase's house.

  Chase is actually still at my house from last night, but I'll just go grab him some extra clothes since he stayed at my house with nothing to change into.

  Aren't I such a great friend?

I chuckle to myself as I think of all the times I'd actually drawn on my best friend's face. The times when I'd tricked him into thinking I was hurt so he'd hurry and come over to play videogames. And the time when I first mastered an entire choreography of my first ever dance I tried to learn.

  I'm lucky to have found someone as great as him.

  I get to his house and get the key from its secret place under the windowsill, unlocking the door to see that it didn't seem his mom didn't return home last night.

  Bless Mrs. Riddick's heart.

  She is an EMT and she stays out so late to take care of Chase. She was so accepting both times he came out, both as pansexual and as a boy. She took me to my first ever concert with Chase and it was amazing. She is like a mother to me.

  I look around his house, seeing the pictures of him and his mom, smiling. He is just so confident in how he looks. I would love to have his "can-do" attitude and his determination.

  I smile when I see the last picture, the most recent. It's a picture of Chase, Mya, and I. That day was my birthday six months ago, when my dad gave me my first T-shot. You see how happy I am, holding the needle, meanwhile Chase has Mya on his back and he has a hand on my shoulder, giving the "proud father" vibe. 

  That was also the day I successfully did a backflip. Another step to where I am today.

  On the other side of the wall was the door to Chase's room. I walk into the black and blue themed room to find him some basketball shorts and a shirt, along with his undergarments.

  Leaving the Room and turning of the lights, I rush out the door and lock the front door again, making sure no one is looking as I put the key in its original spot.

  I get back home and Chase was still on my couch, drooling. This dweeb.

  "Chasey-poo! Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! Hyungieee~" I say in the girliest voice I can muster, proving to be harder than before, since the testosterone has already taken affect on my voice.

  "Babyboy, I'm tired though." He grunted and I pull the blankets off him.

  I chuckle at his nickname he only uses when he's tired, "But hyungie, I've got clothes for you, and I need to take a shower." I can barely contain my laughter as he slightly opens his eyes.

  "Oh? Is that so?~"

  "Perv!" I say, snorting as I threw his clothes at his face and ran up to my bathroom in my room.

  "I mean you can come if you want~" I call down with a giggle as I hear the creaking of the stairs and Chase's muffled laughter.

  "I was coming anyway, I was gonna ask if I could use your shower."

  "Of course, after me though, I just ran and I really need it."

  He nods, "I see that, you sweaty oaf." He says with a smirk and I take of my shirt, throwing my sweat covered shirt at him and he pretends to freak out. "O. M. G! The famous Axl Xavier Cisco has blessed me with a sweaty tee, I hope it has hairs so I can clone him!"

  I walk back to him and yank the tee from him. "Weirdo, no, you queerdo."

  He simply winks and I turn around, ignoring his flirting. That's when he takes the opportunity to touch my backbone.

  "Did you eat breakfast?" he whispers quietly, almost quiet enough to be silent.

  I act like I didn't hear him and take off the sports bra I was wearing.

  "Whoa bro! I can't handle your buff pecs!" he says and covers his eyes this I see through the mirror in front of us, showing his reflection. "I mean, if you wanna show them pecs, I won't mind, but you need a shower man, you're sticky and nasty!"

  I roll my eyes and go into my bathroom, taking off my jogging pants and boxers. Stepping into the shower, I begin to wash myself.

  "Axl, when you're finished, your dad wants to talk to you!"

__________
THREE WHOLE CHAPTERS! CAN I GET A "WHOO WHOO"?