5

HeBeom calls me on Skype and I answer right away.

  "Good afternoon, Axl."

  "Good morning Mr. HeBeom, how are you today?"

  He clears his throat when I say "Mr" and I'm reminded that he said  that I could drop all of the formalities, although I don't know why.

  "We're on our way to Virginia because I have a meeting there. Is there anywhere you'd be able to meet Monday in particular around the area"

  "My aunt owns a ... Er... " how the frick do I say "dance studio" in Korean?? "A dance studio?" I say it in English, hoping he would understand.

  He nods, "I understand some English, dance studio is dance studio"

(A/N I know that sentence looks stupid but bear with me, I don't really know Korean and I'm trying to make it realisticish ((that's not a word but I made it a word.)) )

  "Thank you, she has a dance studio near the state line in Virginia. It's really big (that's what he saidand I do believe maybe 30-50 people could fit in there."

  "Can you ask your aunt for permission to use her dance studio" HeBeom says smirking.

  This lil hoe is mocking me!
  Although I want to act mad, I can't even keep a straight face and I hear someone in the background copying HeBeom's imitation of me.

  "Dance studio, dance studio" a voice that could only belong to one man.

  "Hush Taehyung" I hear snickering and I roll my eyes.

  "I will ask if we can use her dance studio Monday, I don't think she's using it that day." I realize he seems to be in a airport as there are people surrounding him and he's holding a briefcase.

  Then someone puts his head on HeBeom's shoulder, Taehyung. "Hello! I am Taehyung! Nice to meet you!" He waves happily. Oh my dear his English.

  I wave smiling back at my elder, "안녕! (Annyeong\hello) How are you, Hyung? I'm Axl!"

  "I'm God"

(Think back to Tae's conversation with Namjoon)

  "God?"

  "Yeah, I'm good."

  HeBeom smiles at Taehyung. "You'll need to call your aunt now because I have to make a public announcement of where to meet for this week."

  I nod and pull out my phone, "would you mind if I called her right now?" He shakes his head and I open my phone to call her.  She picks up right away.

  "Hello? A groggy voice answers."
Crap, I woke her up.

  "Aunt Lynn? Is this a bad time? Did I wake you?"

  She scoffs and chuckles, "of course not. What do you need?"

  "Well, there are auditions to be in a boyband called BTS and I was chosen, but the original auditions were in LA and I was unable to go. The manager seems to be very interested in me," I glance up to see HeBeom watching me intently and I turn away for my next part, hoping he doesn't understand the next part, "although I'm unsure why. Anywho, he needs somewhere near to Virginia to hold auditions. Your dance studio is the best place I could think of and-"

  "Say no more, hun, I'd be happy to let you borrow my studio for a day, great for publicity. What day?"

  I laugh at her enthusiasm for free advertising, "Monday, I do believe it will be the only day." I look back at HeBeom and he shrugs.

  "There may be another day that I'd need to use it."

  I hear aunt Lynn inhale through clenched teeth, "Axl, Mondays are your mom's days off."

  I frown, I don't need my mom at auditions, especially auditions to a boyband.

  "Aunt Lynn, this is really important..." I whisper into the phone. I'd never thought I'd be trying so hard for this.

  Aunt Lynn sighs, "I'll try to figure something out, try to take her out to lunch and shopping, how long will your auditions be?"

  "One sec," I pull away from the phone to speak to HeBeom, "how long will these auditions be?"

  "3 to 4 hours max."

  My mouth returns to the mic of my phone, "3 to 4 hours, do you think you can deal with her for that long?"

  "I can definitely try, anything for you, but if we return earlier than that, I will need you to try to stay out of sight and I'll handle explaining to your mom the group of people."

  "Thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you aunt Lynnie!" I smile and begins whispering.

  "I've gotta go, Mary is here, tell Justin and Mya I said hi and I send hugs and kisses.

  "Bye aunt Lynn, hope to see you Monday, good luck!"

  "No, good luck to you, sweetheart, stay safe, bye." And with that, she hangs up.

  "My aunt will try to keep people from the studio, and if she does come back before auditions end, I will need to avoid her and whatever lady she brings with her, ok?"

  He nods, slightly intrigued, "who would she be bringing?"

  "My mother..." I say, pressing my lips together. He takes the hint that I dont want to talk about the subject any further and says something I couldn't quite hear to Taehyung, who had been watching as I called my aunt as well.

  "I heard you say that you were unsure why I was so interested in you," welp, looks like someone knows more English than I thought, good job man. He continues when I don't answer, "you are a very unique candidate and your charisma is what we need."

  I nod, understanding more why he'd chosen me.

  "What is the name of the studio?"

  "Stacy's studio."

  "Ahh, Well, I have an announcement to make on the BTS official twitter, sleep well, Axl."

  "Have a nice day, sir, fly safely and I'll look forward to Monday."

  HeBeom waves and hangs up, leaving me to get ready to go to bed.

  I shower and change, all worries from earlier in the day gone and feeling more relaxed.

  Once I get into bed, I get a twitter notification telling me that BTS official tweeted.

  "BTS will be in Virginia for the second auditions, starting at 11:00 AM, at Stacy's Studio. Please fans of BTS. We've also narrowed the list from 61 down to 30, please report to Virginia by Monday to audition if your name is below"

  There was a list of thirty names on the list, my name at the beginning, making me smile. At the end of the list there were stars and bold writing, in English, Korean, and Spanish.
  "To all fans, this is not a fam gathering, please do not crowd around if you are just going to try to see and meet Bangtan. This is strictly business and we will need to focus."

  The sudden realization that the fans may not accept me hit.

  Fuck...

_____________

2nd chapter in one day, yay.