TRAPPED

The boys had left and decided they would come round later with some more people when the party started. Therefore it was just me and the girls killing some time before getting ready.

"So what did you think?" Penelope asked nervously. Our entire group doesn't have the best history with boys but P in particular has had the worse by far. One time a boy used her for sex for two months, poor thing she was convinced she was falling in love with him as well.

"He seemed really nice, P" all of the boys were so different to each other, you could tell that Reece was the leader. There was something about him that made him seem the maturest.

Then there was Joaquin who was by far the weirdest out of them all. He has no job, house or money yet he seems to not care in the slightest.

Something I am incredibly jealous of.

He's getting married in the summer and I was so happy for him even though I just met him. The way he talks about his fiancé makes them sound as if they've been together forever and have always been destined to be together.

Jamie was constantly high all the time according to his friends which is probably not the best thing since he works at a theme park in town. His aura could calm anyone down.

Then theres River who I still haven't figured out, I have no idea what he does or who he even is. All I know is that he's crazy smart, he can memorize pages in seconds and he acted as if it was no big deal when the boys brought it up before. I could feel myself become more and more intrigued by him.

We should probably get ready soon I said as I looked down at my phone which rich '19.30' leaving us just enough time to get ready.

Half an hour later Penelope's floor was no longer visible, it had been devoured by clothes, shoes and makeup.

"What do yous think of this?" Jasmine asked while holding up a red bodycon dress.

Wherever we go Jasmine always manages to look amazing with whatever she wears. Something I am immensely jealous of.

We all finished getting ready just as the boys arrived

People started filling up the house around 9.30 and the sound of childish gambino radiated through the house. There's always this stereotype of what parties are like in the movies but that couldn't be further from it.

At a party you'll invite friends and friends of friends. It doesn't get wild and everyone just sticks to their own group within the party.

The only thing similar to the movies are the red solo cups.

The lads had arrived around 10ish with some friends but we haven't talked much since earlier. More and more people were starting to flow in and out of the house and random people were now starting to crash.

I was heading up stairs to P's room which was completely off limited to everyone else. I needed some peace and quite and to touch up my makeup.

A book caught my attention out of the corner of my eye, it was the diary of an oxygen thief and I had been meaning to read it for some time. I sprawled myself across the bed and began reading when a voice interrupted my mid thought.

I turned around and it was a boy who looked near enough like Neville longbottom. ( that's the best description I could come up with give me a break).

"That's a good book"

"Hmm, yeah"
I had absolutely no interest to make small talk with this boy who I'm pretty sure is friends with no one at this party . I turned back to the book but I could still feel him lingering in the corner starting at me.