SUNRISE

hi! it would be great if i could get some feedback or votes just so i could see if you were enjoying the book, i am completely new to this and it probably shows but oh well lol. 

We walked into the silent streets and the only sounds between us were the birds chirping. It didn't feel awkward, it didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt easy.i had always admired silence between people that made you feel at ease, it was a rare thing that i hardly experienced however this was definitely one of those times.

We eventually did start to talk and from then we couldn't stop. I had heard he was smart but I didn't know how smart.

He had read so many books and he talks as if he's been around the world in 80 days and seen all the wonders of the world.
I felt nervous around him, every time he looked at me I began to sweat and get a sick feeling in my stomach, but in a good way. He was unlike anyone I've met before, I was mesmerized.

The conversation didn't get deep and for that i was thankful, i had just met the boy i didn't exactly want to know his life story just yet and neither did i want him to know mine. we were together and that's all that mattered.

The conversation somehow got on to places to visit in our town. Our town wasn't the smallest place, yet it still seemed like everyone and anyone knew each other. There was barely anything to do.

"you should come to the theme park, Jamie gets us all in for free."

"im terrified of rides." its true i can't stand them, i feel nauseous and dizzy every time i step on to a ride . You've all heard of the accidents that happen on those rides and i do not trust Jamie the 'pot head' Daniels.

"I'll protect you" he said while snaking his arm around me smirking. I snorted in response, he pretended to be hurt " you dont think that these can protect you" he said while flexing his arms.  "What are you meant to be showing me" i asked while squinting. "Whatever" he said while laughing.

Every second with him i had grown to like his characteristics more and more, i was besotted by his smile. The way he would smile from ear to ear while squinting his eyes or when he tilts his head upwards whenever he's embarrassed.

I'm going to be honest there have been boys in the past but none of them had me going like this, none of them were this interesting this quickly. Every time he spoke it was as if he was telling the most amazing story and i couldn't help but listen every time.

Amara you're so screwed.