-14-

Just so you guys know this story will be finished in the next 2 chapters. thank you for reading and i hope you've enjoyed it 

[Liam POV]

So today's the day of Louis and I's date and I'm soo excited. I've decided I will take him out to dinner to one of the places I know nearby. It's nothing to fancy but it's a nice place and the wait staff are polite. The only thing left for me to do as it's already 5:30 is shower and get dressed then pick Louis up.

I got up from my lazy position on the couch and made my way upstairs to the bathroom, once inside I jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself down and rinsed myself off. I didn't want to stand around for too long encase I was late to pick Louis up and that wouldn't be a good impression. Once I was finished showering I quickly climbed out the shower being careful not to slip on the now wet floor and made my way over to the sink. I brushed my teeth and did a quick tinkle before grabbing my gel and styling my hair into its usual quiff.

Once I was finished in the bathroom I made sure the towel around my waist was secure and made my way into my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and headed straight for my draws grabbing a pair of boxers. I slipped them on after drying myself off then made my way over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit. Eventually after half an hour of looking I found a pair of jeans I'd never worn and one of my favourite navy blue shirts. I decided that would be a nice outfit to wear on my first date so I pulled on the shirt and slipped into the jeans before checking myself out in the mirror.

"Looking good Payne!" I complimented myself then grabbed a pair of socks from my draws and pulled them on before heading back downstairs.

When I got downstairs I plopped myself back down on the couch where I was sitting before and grabbed my boots pulling them on. I laced them up and grabbed my phone from the side of me to check the time, 7:40. Ok that was really good timing. I have 20 minutes to get to Louis' and pick him up. I slipped my phone into my pocket and grabbed my keys on the way out the front door.

It took me exactly 20 minutes to get to Louis' house as I don't drive. Once there I walked up the short driveway and knocked twice loudly on the door. I heard faint voices inside making weird noises but ignored it as Louis opened the door looking gorgeous. He is wearing a pair of skinny black jeans and a white T-shirt with a picture and quote on the front of it. I gave him a smile which he returned as he closed the door behind him.

"You ready?" I asked holding my hand out for him to take.

"Let's go!" he replied with a smile taking my hand in his.

We walked hand in hand with our fingers laced together the whole way to the restaurant. It wasn't a far walk but it was nice he didn't try pull away from me on the way there, goes to show I've made a good impression so far. We'd chatted a little just the casual, how was your day? What you been up to? The usual kind of awkward chit chat you have with someone on a first date, I am just looking forward to sitting down and getting to know him a bit more. We entered the restaurant and were greeted by a kind young lad holding a menu.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" He asked politely

"Hello, reservation for Payne. Liam." I told him with a smile which he quickly returned after looking at the register then began leading the way to a table.

I'd asked them when I phoned if I could book a table near the back by a window so that I could have the privacy to sit and get to know Liam without a lot of interruptions and if things got awkward between us then at least we had the window to look out of. When we reached the table I pulled Louis' chair out for him and waited for him to sit before I did. Once I was seated the waiter took our drink orders and then left us with the menu's to choose our meals.

"This place is soo nice." Louis complimented. "You didn't have to do all this."

"Don't be silly I wanted to!"

Soon enough the waiter soon returned with our drinks and then asked what we'd like to eat. Louis chose a large Pizza meal with a side of onion rings and I chose the huge burger meal that looked mouth watering. We then thanked the waiter and sent him on his way while we waited for our food enjoying our conversation.

"So how long have you been going to that Gym for? I've not seen you there before and I go a lot!" I asked Louis who simply shrugged.

"I don't go there loads just occasionally when I have the free time, I try to get there at least once a week but it's never at the same time." He explained and I nodded. "So I'm just curious but what made you ask me out?"

"I thought you were hot!" I answered quickly giving him a cheeky wink causing Louis to blush a deep shade of red.

He was saved by the waiter though when our food arrived quicker than expected. He set down the plate in front of us and then asked us how everything was so far which we both nodded to having taken bites of our food. Once the waiter left we got back to our conversation.

"So how comes you agreed?" I asked

"Agreed to what?!"

"The date?" I replied

"Oh I thought the same; you looked gorgeous when we were working out. To be honest I was shocked you would ask me out. But I'm glad you did." Louis admitted with a shy smile.

We finished dinner and paid the waiter leaving a generous tip before exiting the building. All in all the date was perfect. Louis is gorgeous and I would definitely like to take him out again, I just hope he feels the same way. On the way back to his we held hands again and when we reached his door I gave him a small peck on the cheek before backing away.

"I would love to take you out again another time if you'd like to?" I offered and he smiled widely.

"I'd love that, but next time it's on me."

Louis jumped down from by the front door and slapped his lips on mine before quickly bolting inside his house. I was shocked but even that little kiss sent shivers down my back. I can't wait for our next date.