Meet Yn Ln

I don't own Naruto

12 years ago a nine tailed fox suddenly appeared. It's tales lashed out, smashing mountains and sending title waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rows up to defend their villages.

Hold the attack and wait for the fourth Hokage.

It's getting closer. Don't let it near the village.

One Shinobi(please tell me I spelled it rite) faced the nine tailed fox in Mortal Kombat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it in a human body. This ninja was known as the fourth Hokage.

But unknown to the rest of the village, this nine tailed fox only attacked the Village Hidden in the leaves  to see his own son. And his name was Yn Ln.

Time skip 12 years later. In the classroom of Iruka sensei.

I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto. You failed the graduation test the last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you got another chance and you're messing up again. Said Iruka sensei. Fine because you missed it, Naruto. Everyone will review the transformation jutsu. He said furious. Sounds of whining and complaining were heard in the classroom.

Short time skip

Alright Sakura here so let's do it, transform! A cloud of smoke appeared after she said that. When the smoke cleared she transformed into Iruka sensei. Transformed into me, good. He said with a smile on his face. Yes I did it, yeah, yes. Sasuke, did you see that. In the back of the class stood a hooted figure. Noooo, he's fucking blind. Yn thought to himself. Okay next Sasuke. A kid stepped forward, saying nothing and transformed into Iruka sensei. Okay, next Naruto. Said Iruka sensei. This is a total waste of time, Naruto. Said a kid. We always pay for your screw ups. Said a girl. Both of them were standing on either side of Naruto. Like I care. He said stepping forward, he yelled transform and turned into a older (maybe 17 or 18) naked female version of himself. Blood shot through every boys nose, even Sasuke's right before he could exit the room. Each girl was looking at Naruto furious, even Sakura was still in the room. Naruto was laughing his butt off. Caught yeah, that's my sexy jutsu. He said right before Iruka sensei yelled at him to stop his stupid tricks and that it is his last warning. I don't understand what's the big deal here. Everyone suddenly flinched, hearing a unfamiliar voice behind them. When everyone in the class turned around, they saw a boy standing there leaning against the wall. He wore a Hoody with long sleeves and jeans. He also wore a scarf over his face, only exposing his eyes

 He also wore a scarf over his face, only exposing his eyes

(The symbols can be in any color you want)

Who The hell are you. Naruto shouted. Oh, I forgot to introduce you all to our new student in the class. Everyone, this is Yn Ln. He transferred to our class after he... accidentally sent everyone in his previous class on a two week field trip to the hospital. Iruka sensei said nervously. Everyone stared at him, not believing the story that a kid like him could send an entire class to a hospital. I'll believe it when I see it. The girl from earlier said. And within a blink of an eye the boy disappeared and reappeared right behind her. You'll have to be quick to see it in the first place. He said behind her, making her jump a little. Okay, Yn. You're up next and what I've heard from the Hokage, you have amazing talent. So how about you try and do a transformation jutsu and a clone jutsu. Said the sensei. Yn just shrugged at the request and performed both jutsus. He managed to make five clones and transform each and everyone into different ninja. One was the Hokage, another was Asuma. The third one was Kakashi and the fourth one was Yamato. But the fifth one turned into the girl that was unimpressed with the story of him putting everyone in the hospital. And this girl was none other than Ino. Each clone that transformed in each ninja was perfect in every way. No details was left out in their appearance and that shocked everyone. Well done Yn, I can see you will have no problem graduating tomorrow. He said happily as everyone else had their jaws dropped and their eyelids wide open as they stood there in disbelief.

Yn then transformed back into himself as each clone disappeared. He turned around with a smirk on his face (even though nobody can see it) looking at Ino. You should never underestimate the power I possess. He then walked out of the room towards the bathroom. The moment he entered one of the stalls he closed it and locked the door behind him as he quickly took off his Hoody and loosened the belt on his jeans. He unwrapped his nine tales from his waist that were shrunk down to 5 inches as it is the shortest length they can go. He started rubbing his ears and tails as they were highly uncomfortable. Man that was a huge pain in my ass. He said before hiding his tales in his  jeans once again, putting his Hoody back on over his ears and adjusting the belt to the right setting. Hopefully I don't have to hide what I am for much longer. He said unknown to him that there was someone in the store next to him listening in.

What are you hiding exactly? Sasuke thought to him self as he waited for Yn to leave the bathroom before he could leave. Once Yn left the bathroom Sasuke stepped out of the stall glaring at the door that just closed. I will find out what your secret is. He said with a determined face.

To be continued

Quick question: if there's anyone who is French out there or speaks French, i've heard that my name Villebois (you don't pronounce the S in English, you only pronounce it in French)  means leave city, or leave Village.

And if you're unfamiliar with some of the ninja I mention just look at the pictures above.