Chapter Four - Shopping

^^Arya^^

Look at cast on the side to see what actor or actress is playing who

Raksha's POV

We weave through the busy crowd heading into my favorite clothing store Forever 21, Once I get out of the sea of bodies and into the store I love... Forever 21...  There I buy all sorts of stuff mostly with Galaxy print bug I get some other nicer clothes as well. While Kristi gets clothes with food on it. Typical Kristi... I look over to my left and see Forrest looking at deep green colored clothing.

{No wonder she's called Forrest.} my Bridget says with awe adoring her {She is so pretty, she suits the forest so much Raksha.}

Over the next few hours we go to several different stores and buy a lot of different. I bought a bit of furniture, stuff like a basketball and a few books but we mainly got clothes. We got some food from the food court. I got a double whopper and a large frozen coke and we then wandered around the store some more.

"Hey Forrest can we get hair dye?" Kristi asks nervously.

"Hmmm..." She says pretends to decide while holding little Maya who hasn't really talked to us since we got here "I see why not come on I know where the best place to get hair dye is."

Kristi and I do a little happy dance before following Forrest to a girls store and then to a shelf. I see so many different colors. I look around for a bit before picking up the royal blue. When I turn towards Kristi I see she is deciding between electorate purple and cotton candy blue.

"Kristi get the purple, I think it will look nicer on you." I say tapping the purple box. She puts the blue back and wait for Forrest who is deciding what shade of green.

After about seven minutes she chooses a bright forest green and we all walk up to the counter and pay for the hair dye. As we walk out of the shop I see to girls just looking at us.

'That is Kylee and Arya, their from our pack their parents are Delta's.' Forrest says through mind link. 'Why don't you go say hi.'

With that Kristi and I walk over to them and they look a little surprised.

"Hi I am Kristi and this my sister Raksha." Kristi says extending her right hand to the girl with Burnett hair while I shake the hand of the girl with black curly hair.

"And I am Kylee and this is my best friend Arya." Kylee says energetically "Your the Beta's daughters aren't you."

"Yes we are." Kristi says "And your one of Delta's daughters right."

"Yeah but even though we are we are not very popular." Arya says gesturing for us to sit with them and we sit down on the comfy couch.

"And does popularity matter."Kristi says in a voice that makes it sound obvious 

"It kinda does because you get picked on if your not popular." Kylee mumbles

"I don't care if I get picked on because I have you guys." I say and Kylee and Arya look so surprised

"You want to be friends with us?"

"Yeah" Kristi and I say in unison

We spend the rest of the afternoon chatting with Kylee and Arya even on the ride home when we give them a lift. We just chat about everything, school, pets, orphanages, parents, teachers... absolutely everything.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey Readers  sorry for the short chapter but there will be two add on chapters of the stuff Kristi and Raksha bought at the mall.

Don't Forget to vote, comment and follow me.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕