Chapter Three - Mom's Home

Girls Bedroom to side

Raksha's POV

I wake in the early hours of the morning and see everyone else is asleep so I grab my iPod out of my pocket on listen to music and choose 'Fight song' by Rachel Platten and softly start singing not to wake any body as I look out the window of the Limo

  Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves

Into motion

Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion  

  And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?  

  This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me  

I then hum the rest as the beautiful new scenery goes by. I see the huge trees and small bushes and the animals of the forest.

"That was Angelina's favorite song, you know always listened to it." Forrest says and I take my ear phones out and look at her. "I saw your locket Angelina had one just like it I gave it to her a few days before she left."

"Really what a coincidence."

"You know you look exactly like her from the first day I met you, you even dress like her." Forrest says flashing her bright intelligent eyes. "Can I see the locket?"

I think for a moment but decide to take it off and hand it to her, she takes it gently in her soft hands and opens it carefully and gives a small sweet smile before closing it again and handing it back.

"I won't tell because either they should figure it out or you tell them." She says softly letting a few tears of joy drip from her face as she wraps me in a hug. "You are still my daughter by human and wolf law because I adopted you, your father can't take you unless we both sign you away but that also means technically your the next Alpha if the pack because his daughter isn't even his and he knows it."

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Once every one was up we out breakfast which was a range of berries, from Strawberries to black berries and they where delicious, there were none left afterwords.

"Look, Raksha it's the pack house." Kristi says excitedly looking out the window and I join her as Forrest and Aaron laugh at our excitement as we pull up to the pack house. "It's huge!"

"Can Kristi and I share a room?" I ask excitedly and Aaron nods "Yes!" I say silently

The car parks outside the house and we scramble out and get our bags from the car and wait for my Uncle and Aunt, Kristi's parents and see other wolves in both human and wolf form and they all smile and wave and we do the same. 

"Come on girls lets go to your room and start designing it." Forrest says pulling her own suitcase into the large three story house, we all rush inside up two flights of stairs. onto the third floor.  We walk down the hallway into the second room onto the right. We walk in onto a wooden floor with a huge fluffy white rug  with two Identical purple, green, white and blue beds but each have a pillow with our first initial on it with empty baskets under our beds and at the end of our beds. There are three little lanterns above the room used as lights for the bedroom, and in the corner sits two desks with an Asus Sonic Master sitting on each desk with stationary, with writing and drawing books. I walk over to the desk and find a small speaker that plugs into our computers. I then walk over two the closet and open the door and walk into our empty walk in closet, there is a place for everything.