Moving on

Y/N returned back to Beacon Academy, where Ozpin placed him back into the student ranks. Y/N took online classes while being a protecting the Schnee family. So it was easy to place him back.

Everything seemed normal again, but Y/N felt a cold chill up his spine.

Pun intended.

No....Not her...

Weiss entered the classroom to see Y/N, he talked to Jaune and Ren about something. She gripped her books, and tried her best to not look stalker-ish. It didn't​exactly go to plan.

Jaune
"Just ignore her".

"Yeah, anyways, wanna head to the gym?".

Jaune
"Yeah.....Do you mind Weiss!?".

Weiss was eavesdropping on their conversation, Y/N, Jaune, and Ren got up and walked outside the classroom.

Several hours have passed, Y/N went to go to the bathroom. After doing his business, Y/N walked out to see Weiss, infuriated.

"What don't want from me!?".

Weiss
"You left me you piece of trash!".

"Whatever, I'm leaving".

Weiss
"Don't you dare leave me you stupid dolt!".

"I'm done being your punching bag, go talk to that Neptune, he's your new man now".

Weiss
"If you walk out that door, I'll never love again you idiot".

"Bye Weiss".

Y/N walked through the door, leaving Weiss alone in the hallway.

Weiss
"Please don't go...💔".

Y/N finally felt better, he didn't have Weiss constantly harassing him every minute. Weiss felt heartbroken, her Y/N left her without hesitation, she really pushed him away.

Jaune
"So Y/N, with Weiss out the way, are you back on the dating scene?".

"Yeah, I have my eye on this girl, she's a faunus, she's over there actually".

Y/N points at a girl,her bunny ears perked up when she saw Y/N.

Jaune
"Hey Velvet, my friend wants to talk to you".

Velvet
".....Hi....".

"Names Y/N, I'm guessing your Velvet".

Velvet
"Yeah....".

Weiss saw Y/N laughing and smiling with Velvet, something inside her broke. Ruby came by to see Weiss crying.

Ruby
"What's wrong Weiss?".

Weiss
"My Y/N doesn't like me, and he's moving on 💔!".

Ruby
"Yeah, him and Velvet look really good together, she's a really good match for him ♥".

Weiss
"What was that Ruby!?".

Ruby quickly​ ran away, leaving Weiss both angry, and sad.