Jealous

Weiss left the house to go have her sleep over at the academy dorms. She wasn't the type to have friends, but she made an exception for some reason.

It was night time, Y/N was having his graveyard shift, guarding Weiss's room. Whitley appeared holding a tray of food.

"Didn't you eat already?".

Whitley
"I did, I thought you need a pick me up since your taking a night shift".

"Thanks... Wait is this a prank?".

Whitley
"Why would I prank my future brother-in-law?".

"Sorry, but Weiss doesn't see me like that bud".

Whitley placed the tray on the table, and pulled out a chair. Sitting next to Y/N.

Whitley"Weiss is being hit on by some guy named Neptune, she rejected him, saying she's taken"

Whitley
"Weiss is being hit on by some guy named Neptune, she rejected him, saying she's taken".

"Who's her boyfriend?".

Y/N took a long sip of his water, gulping it down his throat.

Whitley
"You".

"GAGGH!".

Y/N spitted his water out, drenching the drapes and carpet. Whitley laughed and grabbed the napkin.

"She said what!?".

Whitley
"Weiss used you as her fake boyfriend".

"Why!?".

Whitley
"My guess, she didn't want Neptune to keep getting closer to her, so she used you to get him away".

"How did you find this out?".

Whitley
"Her friend Ruby was so excited about the situation, that she posted it on her scroll".

Whitley
"She has to be lying about you and her dating, so it was easy putting the puzzle together".

Whitley got up and was about to leave, but his scroll buzzed, and he turned around towards Y/N.

Whitley
"My friends are going on a night​ on the town, your going with me, to make Weiss jealous!".

"Jealous.... We're not even dating".

Whitley
"Exactly, she'll get jealous, it's fun to torture her!"

"I don't know....".

Whitley
"Ruby texted me, Weiss is playing spin the bottle with some dude named Cardin... They're kissing...".

"That doesn't bother me...".

Whitley
"Why you turning red with anger?".

"......Fine let's go!".

Whitley
"Let's have some fun!".