Your mine!

It was Saturday, the day after the sleepover, Weiss was back, Y/N guarded Whitley's​ room. Weiss saw Y/N ignoring her, she frowned...And yelled for Y/N to get in her room.

"Yes Weiss?".

Weiss
"It's Ms. Schnee to you!"

"Yes Weiss...".

Weiss
"I need you to get my rapier again, Whitley placed it on the high shelf again".

Y/N walked towards the shelf, but the rapier wasn't​ there, Weiss shut and locked the door, and tossing the key onto her dresser.

"What's the meaning of this?!".

Weiss
"How dare you disobey me!".

Weiss barked at Y/N, and got close to him. Y/N backed up, his hands towards her.

Weiss
"You dare to say no to me, you need to face your punishment mister!".

"Get out of my way, I don't care how much your father likes me... I'm out!".

Y/N walked passed Weiss, but he was quickly trapped by a dome of ice. Weiss held a empty Ice Dust vial, and tossed it into the trash.

"I'm stuck!!".

Weiss
"You dunce!".

Smack!

Weiss smacks Y/N in the face, his face red with a hand print. She began to cry, and hit harder, and harder. Blood began drip from Y/N's lip.

Weiss
"You broke my heart​, why can't you forgive me, why can't you see my love for you!?".

"Stop....It hurts...".

Weiss
"You deserve to be punished!".

"Help.... Anyone..".

She then rams the butt of her rapier into Y/N's head, knocking him out cold. Several hours later, Weiss tied Y/N to a bed with chains.

Weiss
"No one is here, nobody will hear your screams.... I'm gonna make you love me".