My life

Hi, my name is Jia Jia. I'm 17 this year, yup it's graduation year and god knows I'm living under my bed.

-

"Geez that smell again, why is her's more smellier?"

"Total freak don't you think so?"

"How is she the best runner?"

As if I wanted to smell like that idiots. I collected all the rubbishes and grabbed my bag, heading back into the classroom like it's my school routine. I took out my science book and drank a sip of my coffee and yes we do study science in this sports school. "Hey-watch out!" I screamed, looking down my clothes that was in brown-ish colour now. 

"I'm so so so sorry Jia Jia. I'll help you out-" She sounded so worried, taking out all her tissues for me. I told her it's okay and smiled since she didn't mean to anyways. Science was all about lungs and heart again, like I've learned the same thing two years ago when I was still at America.

"Jia Jia have you take your medicine yet? It's starting again-" Shuen looked at me with her worry face again like she spilt coffee on me 30 mins ago. "Ahh, I'm taking it now, thanks so much!"

How should I do without Shuen, she's just too sweet and kind and here she is being friends with a freak like me. 

Class ended and Mr. Jackson called me to have some chit-chat as usual.

-

I walk down to my locker from class and saw Shuen waiting for me already, I waved and smiled.

"DId she just smile? I've never seen her smell before"  A girl flipped her hair behind. " Wow she's pretty when she smile though-" The boy looked me for like 5 secs? I guess he was her boyfriend after all since they fought in the hallway.

 I went to my locker and talked to Shuen,avoiding all those eyes on me. "Your here, hey guess what? 5 new students will be transferring to our class from 5 B wiehh and 5 will be transferred out."   

New students? Nah, not my prob- wait wait whaaaaatt? Transferred out? How? I mean like all of the students now in my class are all top students.  New world again? Seriously?

"What if one of us got transferred into another class? We wont see each other so frequently anymore" I pouted, lowing down my face. "I don't think we are one of them since I'm top in singing and your top for sports and dancing. Am I right?"

I slightly nodded, hoping what she said is all true.

-

"Mum, I'm back!" The smell of fresh baked cookies were eating up my soul. " Hey, sweetie!", my mum gave me a warm hug. I ate a few cookies and went up to my room to pick out an outfit for tomorrow. Every friday, we get to wear any sports outfit we want for the school sports team training and I picked light blue as my colour tomorrow.

After dinner,I scrolled through my weibo and a status caught my eye. "3 of them are transferring to 5A omg how I wish I was there! TT".   3 of them? Isn't it 5?

-