Queen Bee

Three of them shared looks at each other.

"What the heck guys? Both of you made her angry at us now!"

"We didn't mean too, I didn't mean to say those things to her man even though it's the trut-" Wang Yuen was cut off by Qian Xi who knocked his shoulder and mouthed 'shut up'. Three of the boys decided to walk out of the cafe as things got pretty awkward.

-

"Morning Jia!" Shuen placed her hands on my shoulder.I smiled a little and pushed her hand lightly. "Sorry, not in the mood."  Despite what happened yesterday, it's impossible that I felt nothing so now I'm like a zombie auditioning for 'The Walking Dead' or something. 

Yep, just great that I have to bump into him. So great. "Hey...-" Before he could even finish his words I've made way into the classroom, not wanting myself to interfere into their life. I got into my seat and placed my head on my hands and slowly my eyes were closed. 

'AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA LOOK AT HER! SHE'S STILL SLEEPING!" Those words echoed into my ear. "GODD IT'S SO SMELLY CAN'T SHE SMELL IT??AHAHA" Another girl, it seems laughed. I slowly woke up and noticed a really big smell around me. Shit. Did I not eat my medicine? Wait, I did. As I scan through my classroom , all eyes were staring at someone and that someone is me. Infront of me was also a bag of... dog poop? What the heck?

I got up and hit the table! "WHO DID THIS?" When I was goona move out of my seat, my shoe literally step on those shit. Jesus, the poop is all over my place. "DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF URGH WHO DID THIS?" I screamed for the second time. "Pftt don't be such a loser screaming Jia Jia!" As the queen bee made her way towards me.

"OMG It really stinks here ahaha" She laughed with her three other friends.  "Excuse me, why is everyone gathering here and woww what's that smell?" I could see Qian Xi and the other boys coming towards here. "Jia Jia? Why happened?" Wang Jun Kai looked at me with his shock face.

I rolled my eyes,"ask your Isabella!" I went out of the class  to clean up and to find something to clean up my place. I went to the store room to get a mop and a bucket when someone jogged towards me. "Leave me alone Wang Yuen."

"Hey, let me help out. Plus the bucket is going to be heavy once you fill water in it. Don't worry, Xiao Kai took care of Isabella." I looked at Wang Yuen for a few seconds."Xiao Kai is Wang Jun Kai. How can you not know about that?"

"Why should I know about that? Is not like he is an idol or something-" Wang Yuen gave me a 'You cannot be Kiddddinggg me face'. "Don't you know who am I?" 

"Your're Wang Yuen? SO...?" He shakes his head and went to fill up the bucket. We then walk towards the classroom,"Hey. what does Jun Kai like about Isabella though?"

"Isabella? He doesn't like her at all! She's actually so annoying!"

"But aren't them toget-?"

"Where have you guys been? You're taking up so much time, I've cleaned it up man!" Wang Jun Kai leaned against the the door. What? He cleaned it up? "You should have called me to tell me Xiao Kai! The bucket is so heavy!"

"Let me bring it back with Jia Jia." As he takes the bucket away from Wang Yuen's hand. "Ahh It's okay! I'll do it myself!" I took the bucket handle.

"Its okay, I insists." He took it back away and took my wrist. "Let's go! Don't wanna be late for Mr Xie's class!"

-

Sorry for taking so long to update! TT. I was having my exam which is counted as one of the important exam too. So here is chapter 4! I hope you guys like it! >_<