-

"Why are you both late for class?" Shit. Wang Jun Kai and I must have forgotten the time. "Stand outside the class now!" As Mr Xue pointed the door with his cane. As we were heading out, Isabella stopped Jun Kai and spoke out "Didn't you said you had stomach ache and had to go to the toilet?"

"Is that true Xiao Kai?" Mr Xue raised his eyebrow. "No."  What is he doing? He has the chance to get out of this punishment but he choose to stay? "What?- " Her face was shock as hell.

"Enough, sit down Isabella and the both of you, out please."   I closed the door behind me and stood beside him. Leaning my head against the wall, I looked over to him. Damn I must say his visuals.His eyes were sparkling like one of those diamonds, his sharp hair almost touching his eyes and- "Hey, what are you looking at?"

His eyes were sparkling like one of those diamonds, his sharp hair almost touching his eyes and- "Hey, what are you looking at?"

"Huh- er err err no..thing? Just curious why did you choose to be out here when you can be inside with them?"  Pheww, that was close! Can't let him catch me looking at him. " Can't I?"

Pftt what's with this guy? Sometime cold and sometimes kind hearted tsk tsk. Omg why did Mr Xue 's class lasted for 3 hours?My legs are numb and my eyes were dropping. I looked over to him and saw his eyes closed. Well, I might as get my eyes closed too. As my head was starting to fall towards my right a little ny little, I felt something on my cheek.

-

It was lunch time and I grab my lunchbox and headed to the same table where me and Shuen used to sit everyday. As i scan around to look for her, I noticed quite alot pair of eyes were looking at me. What's with these girls? 

"Jia Jia ,Jia Jia are you okay?? Those stupid girls I'm goona make them pay!" I laughed a little seeing how cute she was, "I'm fine. Do you know whats with the other girls staring at me? Look."

"Probably jealous about you and Xiao kai." She then took a bite of her sandwich. Me and Xiao Kai? "There is nothing to be jealous about though-" Hmm my mum's spaghetti  sure is nice!

"You serious? You leaned on his shoulders which all girls want."

I what-?? Okay, I literally spitted out my spaghetti. "Omg you okay? Didn't you know?" Shuen patted my back. " Well, no? I did felt something on my cheek after awhile." She literally facepalm and I insisted to leave this place.

"Well well, look who we have here?" Isabella crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes and excused myself. "After sleeping on my Xiao Kai's shoulders , you think you can leave like that??" She held tight on my wrist. "I didn't mean too-"

"Pftt your Xiao Kai? Please. Don't act like his yours when your parents are close friends!"   Wow Wow Wow! I did not see that coming. PS: I did not say that. I look to the back of me and saw Jessica crossing her arms too.

Jessica is older than me a year and she is the president of the drama club. I guess she is counted as a queen bee too?   "I'm sorry Jessica but didn't you heard? Me and Xiao Kai are officially together."  Okay that did not please Jessica and soon one of them started throwing whipped cream like who brings whipped cream to school? Geez.

Me and Shuen tried to get out of this whipped cream war zone by crawling on the floor. Oww! I kept banging the tables and chairs.