First encounter

"Lee Jia Ming, Shen Yenn Na..." One by one the teacher called the ones who would be transferred out from this class," ba- dump ba-dump" Shuen and my hearts went. "And the last one is Zhou Hui Li."   Phewwww,  both of us were still in the same class but I guess luck is not on my side today too.

"What the-" One of students who got transferred spilt his coffee or whatsoever was that on my shirt. Seriously again? I'm so changing places with someone else. I look on my left and looked up at that particular person. "Umm excuse me, but you just spilt coffee on me aren't you going to apologize?" I pulled his shirt since he kinda ignored what he did to me and that was just so rude.

"Jia Jia go clean up, it's almost training time plus i don't think he did that on purpose." My class teacher ordered me. I let out a sigh since there was no point arguing and ruin my own mood, i went to the toilet as soon as possible. "That boy seriously! Lucky the stain comes off easily if not his goona pay for my shirt!" When wiping my hands, two girls came in and literally shouted at me.

"Hey Jia, I heard that those 3 are in your class now?" I gave them a look 'huh?' and stared at them for a moment. "3 of them? 5 of them transferred guys" I smiled and went to the field.  As I scanned all the people I noticed there were an extra 3 people with us today and one of them literally made eye contact with me.  

Coach instructed me to look after those 3 new guys and i'm not feeling good about this. 2 of them were literally staring and had a straight face when the other one is just okay? "Hi, my name is Wang Yuen, nice to meet you! I apologized on behalf my friend for spilling coffee on you though he was having a bad day." He took out his hand and i gently shock a little. "You can call me Jia Jia. Today we're going to run 30 laps around the whole school compound and since you guys are new and if you can't finis-"

"Who says we can't finish those 30 laps? It's a piece of cake." The other who was wearing blue cut in and all of them started running. "Show off? Watch me losers" I mumbled to myself. 10 minutes has passed and it was my 25th lap already I passed those losers in my 10th and suddenly heard screams behind me.

"Jia Jia.. wait...fo...r us.." Wang Yuen was panting so hard and his two friends were beside me. I laughed and ran as fast as I could and as I thought I lost them someone appeared next to me. "Hey" he smirked. "Wait how did...you-?" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he ran pass me, "Game on." I shouted. Right when we almost reach back to the field both of our foot touched the grass at the same time.

"Wow, I guess you have a new competitor now Jia Jia." Coach winked. New competitor? Not so coach. When all of them reached we did out daily basis. 50 push ups, 100 sit ups, 5 times killer stretch, 20 minutes planks and so on. As usual I finished my set the earliest and rested a little while. Emily, the leader of our team insisted me on helping those boys since they didn't got enough pair.

One two three and so on...Gosh his eyes are so beautiful even more better than any of the girls soon I found myself starring at him while doing his sit ups. He coughed a little and I look away feeling  a little embarrassed. "Hey have you fallen for our friend hm?" Wang Yuen teased.

"What? No of course not. Not with the one who spilled coffee on me and didn't even apologized." I walked away. With the one? Wait what did I mean?

"Hey girl-" 

"What?" I turned my head.

"The name is Yiyangqianxi." Yiyang? What?

"And also your new competitor, Wang Jun Kai."As he points to the blue shirt guy. Wang? Is he a king or what, same surname with Wang Yuen?

"Whatever-" I hissed.