Part 2

Monday  morning  woke up  an hour  earlier   before  the  alarm  rings  .... staring  to the ceiling. .. trying  to  recognise   any  feeling  ... empty  is all  what  I  feel... a great desire  not to leave  bed  ... my life wasn't   great  before  my  father's  death  ..  I got   abused by a guy  who   used  me to get  his homeworks done under the name  of my boyfriend  . .. fake  friends  ... cruel  MOM  ... the only  thing  that  changed  is that in the past  I used  to have a father   and now  I don't ....  the thought  of  being  a bad  person  keeps  playing  in my head... and since  I decided  to  be bad  I must  go  to school   as any bad person  who   enjoys    the look  of fear  in other people's  eyes  ..... but the truth  is as soon  as I get  to school   the idea  of being  bad vanishes. ..
  Here i am  standing  in front  of high  school. ... it    was always  a place  where  I  had a  great memories   ....  but now  it's   my hell. ....
I walk  in the hallway  and  receive  dead  stares  ... a    Nice  compliments  that  once used to hurt  me  such  as **die bitch **   another   from  miss  plastic  dropping  a funny  joke  *no woder  she became  a killer  ... oh wait   killers  are  hot  .. let me just  say  she is  a nightmare **  and God  damn  i feel flattered  ....  I keep  walking  towards  my secret  place ... the roof  of  the building that  used  to hold  the lab  and gym  section. .. I sit  there  watching  who  was  once my dearest  friends  ..and as   past  starts to consume  me .. I shake  my head  and  do  anything  ... bring  back  the old  me ... dance  ... sing ...  read books  and imagin  myself  the  heroine  of the story. .. Well  it seems  strange  for  an ugly  ... mental  ... girl  who  killed  her father  ... right !!!... but after all  I still  that  girl  who  wants to live a fancy romantic  story. .... Am  I guess  I went  a little bit  far. .....  oh its  time  to gym  class  ... and let  me tell  you I  loved running   and  I was so good  at it  .. i remmeber  I used  to   beat all my class  mates   even  when  I weighed seventy  pounds   .. but since  I became a beast  ... the teacher  won't   allow  me  to. ....
I reached  the  gym  class  which  is  a big hall  with  a bunch  of  chairs   in the corner  for the rest  time  ... and for me for the whole  time  during  the next  hour  ...  I  placed my bag on one of  the chairs  next  to me   and  leaned my back  on the  wall   closed  my eyes   and started  to think about somthing  may  Change  my life  ... what  about  having  amnesia   would  my mom  forget  about  what  happened and take care  of me  ... she will  have the chance  to  make me the way she want  be  to be ... she can  dress  me the way she always  wanted  ... she can  make me act the way  she want me  to act  ..... would  it erase  the feel  of fear  that  mom  have twards  me  ... would  it  erase  the hurting  words  she  ever  said  to me... would  it be enough  to erase  this  pain  am feeling? .... I feel my  tears  close  to fall. ..and as I opened  my  eyes  to stop  them   ... I felt  a strong   hit on my  face   ... that  my glasses  fell  down ...

CARA:   coming towards  me to take the ball  saying *oops*   didn't  know that  beast's  feel  hurt  by the hit  of voly ball  .. and  shared  a laugh  with  the others  in the room 
I ignored  all of this  now I have to find my glasses  I can't  see  without  them 
TINA: oh .. there you are as I climbed  to get  them someone  reached them before  me
NAILL : HERE  YOU ARE ...
I looked  to his face  eventhough  the vision  wasn't  clear  but  that  didn't  stop  me from  seeing  his perfect  blue eyes. .. he stared  at mine  too. ..
TINA: AM.. Thank you
And got  up  from the floor
NAILL:no problem   ...and took  a step  closer   and said *am naill  and am new  here and offered  his hand 
TINA  : am .... there  when  cara   pulled  his  hand  and looked  at me and said * she is the beast*
I didn't  say  a word   my eyes  are bursting. Tears are down  on my face  I runned  out  to the roof  ... I can't  be bad ...  I can't  be strong. ..  Am tired  of my mom's  words  ... cara's words. ... people's  stars ........   I cryed  a  lot but after  a while the calm  was  filling  me  .. only  the  sound  of  winds  breaking   through  my boones  ....
______________________________________
Hey  .... how  is it  going?...
This is my second  chapter hope  you liked  it  and to all  who  read  this  please  vote  and comment ...
Did you  ever  got  bullied  at school? 
Me:yes
Let me know  in the comments 
And till the next chapter stay crazyy 😍😘