The Sixth Hokages story

Naruto and his team were eating at Ichiraku ramen for a special treat .
Naruto and Sasuke were arguing as usual and they were all telling him he's weak. As usual .
Teuchi gave Naruto a bowl of ramen which made him bounce in happiness .
" Stop bouncing you idiot " Sakura said slapping him at the back of his head . Naruto fell over and the glass bowl fell on the floor and shattered .
" You idiot " Sakura said again and slapped him in the back of the head .

Naruto bent down and began picking up the broken pieces off the floor .
" Naruto, your so stupid I don't know how you managed to defeat   Neji in the Chuunin exams " She continued to rant .
" Honestly though your the weakest link on the team " Sakura said looking away at Sasuke .
" Right Sasuke tell this baka everyone is stronger than him " she said and Sasuke simply smirked and nodded .
Naruto noticed Sasuke smirk and nod but didn't think much of it .
" Naruto your a bit of a screw up" Kakashi said with and eye smile .
" Naruto ,honestly, you can't even pick up glass " Sakura said still going on .
" Well if I'm not doing it right why don't one of you do it ?!" Naruto shouted\asked .
" Because its your mess dobe " Sasuke said with another smirk .
Naruto began to squeeze his fist causing the glass to  cut his skin .
" And your so loud your the reason why we always get caught " Sakura said still going on .
" Maybe you should-" Ayame got cut off from what he was saying by kakashi .
" Actually she has a point Naruto you always blow our cover " he said still reading, not caring .

" Hey take it easy-" Teuchi also got cut off by Sasuke.
" Hn. Loser " he said and crossed his arms .
Naruto let go of the glass and let it fall making a big sound in the shop .
" Do you see this broken glass...that's me, that's my life, broken " he said and stormed out .
" Why did you say all that " Ayame asked feeling quiet annoyed .
" I didn't say anything that wasn't true " Sakura said crossing her arms and sitting down in a huff.
" Actually you did Naruto is a real asset to your team and you don't know why " Teuchi said making more ramen .
" He's very strong if you've ever seen him train " Ayame said picking up the glass pieces .

" What !? that idiot is so lazy I don't even think he trains " Sakura said and began to eat her ramen .
" No that's not true...look Naruto asked me not to say anything but I'll tell you where he trains " he said and wrote up a map for them to follow .
" Here follow this map " he said even though it was badly drawn .

After eating they followed the map to the forest and then suddenly heard grunting sounds .
They looked around the corner to see blonde hair, blue eyes ,gleaming abs and an orange tracksuit .
It was Naruto training with something strapped to his wrists .
He wasn't wearing his jacket or shirt . His shirt was on the floor ,somewhere away from him, and his jacket was tied around his waist .
They all saw how Naruto's abs were drizzled with his sweat . He might be 13 years old but he had abs of steel with a six-pack and, the  muscles on his arms were so defined .
He was sweating so much .
" What are those things on his arms " Sakura asked staring at him in amazement .

" Those must be weights " Kakashi said seeing the weight of them .
" What, he's wearing 200 pounds on his wrists " Sasuke said shocked . The weak pathetic Naruto they thought they knew was a fake. He was actually really strong .
He was punching and kicking a tree, then he began to do back flips and created a blue sphere in his hand and ran to the tree .
" What's that ?" Sakura asked looking at the blue sphere amazed.
" That , that's the raesengan, the forth hokages jutsu" Kakashi said amazed that he learned it .
Naruto thrust the sphere forward and broke through three trees with it .
" Hn. Such power " Sasuke said looking at the now panting Naruto .
He did a back flip throwing kunai at the targets around him while still in midair .
" He's got dead accuracy " Kakashi said looking at him .
He then stopped and said "Stupid Kakashi ,Stupid Sakura and piece of trash Sasuke, yep they all hate me. Claiming that I'm the weakest link I'll show them " he said and the three then got angry knowing they were being called idiots .