The announcement

Naruto P.O.V

I was sitting in my office admiring the pictures of all the past Hokage . They all cool looking pictures of themselves .

The first Hokage- Hashirama Senju

The second Hokage - Tobirama Senju

The Third Hokage-Hiruzen Sarutobi

The fourth Hokage- Minato Namikaze ( my personal favourite)

The Fifth Hokage- Tsunade Senju

I wonder what my picture will look like

I wonder what my picture will look like . I was admiring the fourths one of all . It just seemed so cool . My dads picture just seemed so cool .

Yep I found out that he was my father during my battle with pein .

I've also see a lot of S-rank secrets . Like the one where nobodies allowed to tell me the kyuubi is inside of me . What a waste ,I found that out a long time ago . And I tore up the other one that says that I am legally not Minato Namikazse's son. I don't care how much trouble I get in for that . I'm my fathers son and I want people to know that .

Besides I'm the Hokage ,who's gonna tell me no .
I've also had to fill in a lot of forms . So many I'm not even done yet with my work .
There's papers scattered everywhere in this office.

I heard a knock on my door .
I didn't know how to address them to come in so I just said the first thing that popped in mind .
" hey !" I feel like an idiot .

The door creaked open to reveal Shizune . With another load of paperwork . I sighed and then began to mope .

" I'll take the papers from here Sakura " I heard her say . Sakura's here , why's Sakura here ?.

" Oh are you sure ?" I heard her ask .
" Yep " Shizune said with a smile .
" Shizune " I called her with my manliest voice .

" Yes lord 6th " she said which made me cringe .
When she looked into the office her eyes widened at what was inside .
5 clones of me were scattered across the office doing paperwork while I sat at the desk doing my own paperwork .
All my clones were shirtless including me ,showing off my 8 pack and muscles . The necklace Tsunade gave me was hanging from each of their necks .