Chapter 11 Anger

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for the late update, the last update was in January before I started on a new story, called New Blood... thanks for all the readings, comments and votes with this story and all the others.. I've been going through a lot this month.. depression, anxiety and stress.. and I will be going through new changes in a couple of months, like moving out and into my own place.. a little scary.. I'll be updating again after this chapter in a couple of days, the latest by next month... then chapter 6 and 7 on New Blood.. thanks a lot for reading, commenting and voting on all my stories.. bye for now and enjoy this chapter

************************************ Chapter 11 Anger*****************

The moment I walked into the mall with him, I felt unwelcome and hatred by almost all the vampires; male and female. As almost all of them were staring at me, some had their own protectors but I did not sense one human; like they were no longer exist. But they still do, like my kind under the thumb of vampires and their power. 

We werewolves are strong also, but in our wolf forms and not the other, as much. Vampires knew our weakness, shiver bullets and more, as if we were injury we couldn't turn back into our wolf form and fight. I am different even with an injury like a broken bone or wounds, I can still be able to fight and kill the other wolf. Vampires had the upper hand in their human forms then we do, but we are stronger in our wolves and can kill them within minutes. But sadly we are out numbered, and most of them have different powers and we just have our strength.

Sir Ryan, also looked at me and stared at my collar with my number showing, '14'. I realized that he didn't want others to see, so I zipped up my coat to hide it, before I started to walk beside him and down the mall. Vampires and others of my kind stared at us for another minute, then went back to what they were doing before.

"So, where are we going first?" I asked pausing. "Ryan", I looked up at him.

"First, get you more clothes. Second..." he stopped and stared ahead of him. I looked to where he was staring at and saw a man; angry and coming towards us.

"Why do I saw a mutt not showing her number?" the man, who was also a vampire yelled towards us.

Both sir Ryan and I stood there unable to move or say something to him. "Well?" the vampire stopped in front of me. He was in his late thirty's with blonde ish brown hair and of course red eyes.

"Ohh... I..", I stopped, when he unzipped my coat and stared at my collar.

"Number 14?" he paused, like he knew another 14, my uncle Allen perhaps. "Well? Why are you hiding your number?" he yelled and grabbed my throat with both of his hands.

I croaked, "I... my master told me to..." the man tighten his hands.

"Elle", sir Ryan yelled.

"Who is your master? Bitch" he yelled.

"Let go of Elle.. I am master and she did nothing wrong here", sir Ryan yelled at him, while trying to grab the man's hands so he will let go of my throat.

"No way. You? But your just a kid, like she is", the vampire yelled, staring at my master. "Why? Why do you have a protector at your age? Is it for your protection because you fight others and get hurt, all the time".

"What? No", sir Ryan told him, trying to stay calm but I couldn't.

"Why? Huh?" the man yelled again, then I snapped.

"No One Yells at Him", I growled. I felt my anger burning up and my eyes going darker then turned all black; slowly. Like all wolf's eyes do when someone became a danger to their master. "Don't get mad at my MASTER!" I yelled and in seconds got out of his grip.