*Chapter 12*

Bella P.O.V.

It's nice to be home. It's been a week when we had our honeymoon.
Carlisle and Jasper are gone because they need to do something Jaspers work. So Emmet, Rose, Alice, Anders and I stayed home.

Actually, Alice and Rose wants to shopping but I really don't want to do that today. They are leaving the house in 5 minutes.
Just Emmet, Anders and I stay home.

"Bye, have fun!" I say and look at Alice and Rose.
When I close the door, I want to run through the forest, alone. I want to have some minutes for myself and running though the forest is my only free time.

"I am going for a run," I say. "Shall I come with you?" Emmet asks friendly. "No thanks. I want to be alone. I want to have some space for myself."
Emmet nods and I open the door and run outside.

I know the forest pretty well.
Hearing the whistles of the birds and the sun is shining on my skin, I'm feeling more human now.

Enjoying this moment I forget that there is laying a big stock before me and I fall.
Happily not to hard, I see my knee is a little bit bleeding.
I get up and walk further but stop when I hear a voice behind me.

"Are you ok?" the voice of Anders says.
I turn around with a shocking face.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was hunting until I hear something fall and I smelt your blood," he says.

His eyes are only focused on my knee.

"Yes, but it doesn't hurt. I must go," I say and run away.

Happily he doesn't follow me and I run back home.
One think I don't like is how he looked at my bleeding knee.

I know he drinks human blood now istant animal blood. It was a good idea that I want to go away of him.
You never know and we don't know him too well.
I see the big white house in the distance and run to that direction.