*Chapter 42*

Bella P.O.V.

Esme wasn't happy when Alice made me pretty with makeup and painted my nails. She gave me some faces to tell me that I need to to take some space between Carlisle. So I will today.

The bad thing is that Alice got a surprise. 

"Okay everyone. We will going to a festival. How crazy it that," screams Alice.

Emmet starts to laugh. "You're crazy Alice but I agree it is a fantastic idea. So come on everyone. Let's party," laughs Emmet.

I look at Carlisle and he looks at me.

"Is this okay for you?" he asks.

"Yeah sure," I say and we all change our closes.

We all walk to two cars. Alice, Jasper and Esme will drive in Jaspers car and I'm sitting with Carlisle, Rose and Emmet  in Roses car.

Actually Esme had to sit next Carlisle. Perhaps if we drive back I can sit in Jasper's car. That would be a good idea.

*

We all dancing and singing. The feeling of freedom feels so good. A slow song is playing and Carlisle grabs my hand and he leads me. We danced like our wedding.

"Do you feel the same feeling as me?" asks Carlisle and my heart is speeding.

"I know what you mean. I missed you so much and I love you so much."

"I love you more."

He kisses me and I kiss him back. I don't know how long we kissed each other but when I look around me I see Jasper, Alice, Emmet and Rose dancing together. Esme is gone.

"I need to go to the toilet," I say.

"Okay, shall Alice or Rose walk with you?"

"No, no. I can do it by myself," I say and Carlisle nods.

I walk to the toilet and go inside. Esme is standing before the window.

"So are you finished," she says with an angry voice.

"Uwm yes," I say.

"Okay, now it's mine time. Wait here for so long you can. Oh... wait."

Esme walks towards me and kicks hard on my knee.

"Ouhhh," I scream.

"So you can go clean this and hold an ice pack on it. You will say that you fall. This hour I don't want to see you. You can go back after an hour," Esme says and she walks outside.

I hate her. I hate her so much. I don't know if I hate her more then Edward but I want to see her burn.

I touch my knee and it hurts. Let's go find an ice pack.

I walk outside the toilet and go to the first aid. When I sit on a chair with an ice pack on my knee I waited.

Perhaps I need to talk to Carlisle. Tell him I need to leave? If Esme ruins my life I can't live with Carlisle anymore. She has to be his mate. They were so long together. Perhaps Esme was right. I don't deserve Carlisle.

A tear falls over my cheek.

I don't know how long I sit her but I get tired and I walk slowly back to my family.

In the distance I see Carlisle and Esme. They are dancing and I see a happy face of Emmet, Rose and Alice when they look at them. They're such a good couple.

A feeling of pane I feel inside.

Perhaps I just need to sit in the car and wait there for my family. Yes, that's what I'm going to do. I have Rose's keys and walk back to the car.

When I go sit down I start to cry. Tomorrow I will leave the Cullen's forever. Sorry Carlisle but I can't stop Esme. Otherwise she wil kill Rose, Emmet, Alice and Jasper. Esme deserves you I don't.

I close my eyes and I fall asleep.