*Chapter 32*

Bella P.O.V.

It's been a week and Jane and I are now best friends. Jane told me that she could deliver the letter to a person she really trust.

Jane and I are now sitting in the garden with some food. The food is for me because vampire's don't eat human food.

"Do you like it?" asks Jane when I took a bite of a sandwish.

"It's delicious," I muttered.

"That's great," she says.

Suddenly Alex is before us.

"Aro wants to speak to you," he says.

"Okay, thanks Alex," Jane says.

"Aro wants to see you too," Alex says and look at me seriously.

I can't breathe.

Jane, Alex and I walk inside and my heart is beating fast.

When we stop before the three thrones I look up to Aro.

"Hello ladies," Aro says.

"You want to talk to us," Jane says.

"Yes. I was wondering. Yesterday someone came to me and brought something. Something what's bad and it made me very angry. Now I am furious."

Aro grabs something out of is pocket and there it is. The letter. The letter I wrote to Carlisle.

"So now, I am wondering. Who helped Bella for writing this letter?"

Nobody say something.

"So what are we going to do now? Because we don't know who helped her she will be punished, tonight she is my dessert."

I can't breathe and want to run away.

Aro snaps his fingers and someone grabs my hair and dragged me away.

I start to scream and look at Jane. I see her sad face and know she can't do anything.

I am dragged to another room and it's all dark. The person who has my hair pulls me into the room and closes the door. I can't see and it's freezing here.

I start to cry. All of this was a mistake. I can't leave this place and tonight.

Tonight I am going to die.

*********************
Ahhh!!! This kills you. I know. I'll update soon!!!
What will happen now? Will Jane still help her or is she going to leave Bella all alone?
Please leave a comment and a vote on this story. I'm so curious what you think.
Thanks for reading again!
Xxx Me