Chapter 3: Roxy comes back to town...

Aphmau's P.O.V

My phone started ringing so I picked it up "Hello?" "HI BIG SIS!!!" Roxy exclaimed "Roxy, is that you!!!" I asked "Yup and guess who's coming back to Pheonix Drop!?" "No way! Your moving back!!!" I wanted to scream I was so happy "Yup the tour ended so, I'm coming back!!!" "Awesome, when will you be here?" I asked "Hehe, Look behind you?!" I turn around and see my lil' sister "OMG LIL' SIS YOUR BACK!!!" I screamed "I told you I would come back" she said "We have to tell everyone else!" I was so happy my little sister was back, just then Y/N was coming down the hall. "HEY Y/N, COME HERE!!!"

Y/N P.O.V

I was trying to hurry and get away from Blaze as fast as I could, I can't believe he heard me sing! Then, Aphmau called me over, she was standing with a girl with Really long red hair that stopped at her feet, she has black wolf ears and black eyes, I guess Aph wanted me to meet her. "Hey Aph" I said as I walked over Aphmau said "Y/N I want you to meet my lil' sis Roxy!" "Hello Roxy" I said, just then a bunch of fans came over to where me, Aph, and Roxy were standing "Ugh, great, they found me" Roxy said. [I forgot to tell you buutt, Roxy is a Famous Singer] "What do you mean found you?" I asked "The paparazzi and fans, they found me" Roxy said "Great, now how are we gonna get outta this?" Aph asked "Leave that to me" Roxy said "HEY GUYS, IF YOU LEAVE US ALONE ALL DAY I WILL GIVE ALL YOU GUYS AUTOGRAPHS AFTER SCHOOL!!!" Then, everyone left "Your gonna help me get home right big sis?" Roxy asked "Of course and we might wanna get you a disguise" Aph said "Agreed" Roxy said.