Chapter 5: Laurance's Ex is back!?

A/n Hey so I'm really sorry about not writing and I'm gonna make it up by writing this and a new one each day of this week! I hope that will make up for the time I've missed but now lets get to the story, Author~Chan out!

Laurance's P.O.V 

I was sitting and talking to Y/N when I see someone familiar... No it can't be her... SHE'S BACK!? I think she saw me because she started to walk over to us, I was so in shock I didn't notice Y/N was still talking till she waved a hand in my face "Hhhheeeellloooooo, Earth to Laurance your ignoring me here!" I jump a little when I realize I have been ignoring her, "Sorry N/N, I just saw someone coming our way..." Just as I saw that she is standing right in front of me, my ex-girlfriend Hannah..."Laurance, It's been a while since I've seen you, is this your girlfriend?" (Ok yes I agree it's a little evil of me to make her an ex but it's the only thing I could think of!!!) Once she asked that I seriously must have looked like a deer in headlights, "Girlfriend? No I'm not his girlfriend I'm his friend Y/N, Who might you be?" I heard Y/N say which was a relief because I didn't feel like talking to Hannah, "Oh I'm sorry, I'm Hannah Kayleen, I moved out of town for a few months because of something that happened here but I'm finally back!" When she said the part about something happening I swear I saw her look at me then back at Y/N, it was kind of creepy...

So yeah guys that's the new chapter I hope you like it, I know it isn't that long or detailed but I have homework and I really wanted to get this out for you guys! I will make it longer next time and I'll see you guys later Author~chan out!