chapter 1 : Justin Jake Ashton

chapter 2

Justin p.o.v.

"I don't care! YOU WILL NOT USE IT ANY MORE! "

" but, MOTHER I NEED IT TO GO TO PLACES! LIKE SCHOOL AND WORK!"

" you can talk your bike then."

" but I'm 18 I have to drive! "

" I said no and that's final. "

I walked up to my room. Grabbed my cap and opened the window, climing out and leaving it open a little so I can get back in.

I can't believe she did that to me. I thought as I climbed down the tree next to my window.

I grabbed my bike that was on the side of the house. I pedaled all the was to Blake's house.

Blake has been my Friend since 4th grade. Blake is a brunette with brown eyes and is 6'3 like me.

I turned the corner, that led to Blake house, a 2 story house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathroom. I put the bike in to the garage and went to the front door.

when I opened the door a paper fell to the floor. I picked it up. it was titled " Jehovah witness : " who are they? and what do they believe in? " it read.

I put it in my pocket and looked back to if they are still around. I see about 6 people walking down the street.

one man that looked in his late 60's two adults that looked to be married and 3 girls.

One looked to be around the age of 7 with dirty blond hair.

The girl that was stand with her back to me had red/blond type of hair that was to mid-back and looked to be about the age if 20.

The last one was standing looking down the street. The first thing I know-tist ( not sure how to spelling it) was that. she had these eyes that almost looked yellow,

( A.n as in her eyes were a really light hazel color.), her hair dark brown was to the waist and had what looked to be highlights in gold. she looked to be around 5'5. she seemed to be 17,18 at the most.

Wow!! Was the only thing I could thing. She was ... well... wow.

but she looked ... looked.... so......

familiar.

-------------------------------------------------

A.N ~ so THE FIRST CHAPTER. next coming some ....