chapter 4

Chapter 4

( Justin p.o.v)

"Don't challenge someone ,without knowing your opponent..."

" Don't ..."

"SON!! are you listening to me?" coach Tyler yells.

"sorry, what?" I asked.

"I said that I need you to find another baseball player for the team." he repeated.

" Anyone?" I asked

" Do you have someone in mind?"

" yes, I do." I replied

"well go! "

-- 5 minutes after the school bell--

school has just let out and I'm walking around the school like a lost child. Trying to find Jaime.

'left, right, left, left' are my thoughts at the moment. I stopped in front of the girls locker room. Knowing that Jaime's last period was gym.

I leaned on the wall that was the divider to the girls locker room and the hall way.

And heard commotion going on.

"You are not worth anyone's time, People avoid you like a pleg! NO one will ever look at you or care for you because of what you are!" said an annoying, high pitch voice. The voice that I have been living with for the last 5 years. My step-sister, Ashely.

Ashley jones is coach Tyler's daughter and coach Tyler is my step-father.

" - say what you like but I know I will keep rising while you fall all the way to rock bottom." said a voice in a hush tone, almost at a whisper.

The door opened to show Jaime dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. walking right past me and out to the parking lot.

Jaime! Jaime wait!!! " I yelled

she stopped and turn to face me.with a tear down her face.

"why are you crying?" I asked with a frown.

she look at me and said " why are you here? " confusion leaked from her voice.

"I came to ask if you if you would like to join the baseball team but that doesn't matter at the moment... why are you crying?" I said.

" It's nothing." she said, with a 'end of discussion' tone.

she turned on her heel and started to walk away.

" Wait ! you haven't answer my first question." I told her.

" I have things to do, sorry." she said before turning on her heal and walking throw the front doors.

leaving me in one deep, deep though ...

...

...

...

what things?

--------------