Moving Towards Love ❤

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Song👆
Chapter -1
" 🇲arriage is money,  huh for you marriage is.... Forget it!!! She throws her hand up in air and then, her eye's landed on the table, she smiled cunningly and leaned towards the table and quickly She grabbed the glass of water from the table  and angrily threw it on his face making him gasp and look at her in shock. He stood up from the chair "serious you middle class people don't have class" he angrily said pointing his finger towards her.

"Ohh really like you rich people have class" Naina furiously said causing every one to look at them.

He shook his head throwing 2000rs note on the table and gesturing waiter to take it.
"Truth sucks, bi**h" he laughed and leaned towards her, "you wanted me to marry you,"  he paused and look up and down inspecting her body, Naina furiously looked at him and turned to go, "ahh wild fluffy cat is showing anger" he walk behind her, "you better go and marry someone of your class"  he said and walked away but then he turned "lose some weight fluffy cat" he laughed again making Naina angrier than she was,without giving another thought she walk towards him and slapped hard on his face "worthless, money, money and money is all you think about,  I don't understand why you said yes to meet me" she said but without waiting for reply she walked out of the restaurant
➡➡
"Congrats bro" Ganesh hugs his cousin,  "thanks Ganu bhai(bro)" Sidharth smiled.
"Congrats Mona" Ganesh hugs his new sister -in-law who hugs him back "thanks bhai, but when are you getting married" Mona asked.
"That's what we all are asking him, he is turning 33 this year" Jyoti walk towards them and said.
"Mom, you too, not today please I am tired of this question, since morning each and every person of our family is asking same thing"  Ganesh said wrapping his arms around his mother.
" Let's go and have lunch, I have flight to catch" Ganesh said.
"when are coming back to mumbai, mom" he asked kissing his mom cheeks.
"Next week, but I need answer, when are you getting married"  Jyoti looked at him.
"I am starving,  after all this long rituals, let's go massi" Mona winked at Ganesh.
Ganesh smiles and mouthed thanks to Mona.
After having lunch Ganesh hugs his family and said bye, "Marriage attended now time to go back to mumbai and see; Ronit had cracked the deal for our new fashion magazine"  he thought walking towards the waiting car.
➡➡
Naina was furious with her elder sister,  she was the one who is setting dates with guys with the help of her friend who is running some ridiculous marriage bureau. She pulled her jacket tightly against her chest and zipped it up,"urh...I hate this weather, cold and rainy... how Delhites survive in this winter," she thought "Ohh they love this weather and you love it aswell" her mind stated. A taxi stopped infront of her, "finally"  she said and jumped inside the back seat, she had to pick her luggage from the hotel and after that she will head to the airport. Her flight is at 6 p.m from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
➡➡
Ganesh smiled, "my luggage"  he asked his driver.
"Sir already settled your luggage in boot space, your laptop bag is beside you" he turned and started the vehicle moving towards the Indira Gandhi International Airport from where Ganesh will take a flight back to Mumbai. Ganesh looked out of  the glass window "It's gonna rain" he said.
"yes sir, in winter it always rains here" driver replied back cheerfully.
"Hmm"Ganesh kept looking out, this city where he grew but now his home is in Mumbai he thought, he smiled when he got call from his friend Ronit.
"All set buddy"  Karan asked " Don't be confuse it my number but we both are together " Ronit said.
"What about your meeting?"  Ganesh angrily asked Ronit.
"Ohh your Naina is missing you" Karan teased, ignoring his question which was directed to Ronit.
"Are you guys in café" Ganesh asked.
"Ohh she is looking damn beautiful in pink summer dress" Ronit teased.
"Shut up and stop staring at her" Ganesh paused "What about the meeting?"  He again asked Ronit.
"At 5:30P.m, so we thought of going to your favourite café and checking if your Naina was missing you or not" Ronit said but in reply Ganesh growled causing Karan and Ronit to laugh at him.
"she hasn't came to café today"  Karan said in serious tone.
"Ohh" Ganesh said "she always comes to café after finishing her class" Ganesh thought. What's happened is she fine??
➡➡
Naina started missing her class, her paint brush and having coffee in beautiful surroundings near the painting institute. She like it there, everyone knows her, smiles at her, nobody degrade her. More than that she love there because her crush always comes there with his friends. She thought and smile erupted her lips.
It's gonna be a long journey from Delhi to Mumbai. From crush to.....to know more read the romantic journey of Naina and Ganesh HOL series book three NIGHT IN A PLANE.
➡➡
Thanks friends for supporting me and reading my books. This story will have nearly 10 chapters and every chapter will have 700-900 words.
This is important because next book on new generation will have Naina and Ganesh family, Ronit and Ridhima family and not to forget Yogi and Sanjana family.

Please vote /comment /follow /share.
Veenu 💕