Chapter 1

(NOTE; I wrote this in a girl's point of view. (Or possibly a boy.)(You never know.))

Your Point Of View. (POV)

It was a beautiful day, with the sun a gold disc in the sky and the clouds rarely seen. The cars raced past with maximum noise, the people yelled and laughed. It was noisy, it was loud, it was messy, but it was what made America... well, America. I was immersed in the latest video I was watching, having only been released this morning, not looking where I was going. I bumped into a post, then someone else, and finally fell over someone roughly my height.

"Well, that's not the first time today." he said. His hair was light-brownish, his eyes were pure blue and he was just beautiful. I tried desperately to speak, but he'd taken all my words, shoved them in a bag and chucked them down the nearest alley. He looked around suspiciously, tense, but then realized it was just me and him. (And the however many people walking down the street.) 

Finally, I found some words. "What are you hiding from?"

"You mean you don't know who I am?" He grinned, looking straight at me. Focusing in the bright sunlight, I gasped. Emilio Martinez, my idol. Before I could speak, I heard the sound of running and loud talking. 

"Where is he? I swore he went this way!" Emilio pulled me into a shady alley, pinned to the wall, his eyes directly on me. I realized what he was hiding from, fans. Wow, I thought to myself. Some pretty devoted fans.

"Running from the paparazzi?" I grinned.

"Worse." he answered, grinning at me. Finally, after what seemed like a few minutes, the obsessive fans grew further away and Emilio relaxed. Breathing in and out slowly, I relaxed too. Just me and Emilio, in a shady alley, hiding from all his obsessive fans.

"Hey, have you ever been to Mama Mia's?" he asked, out of the blue.

Taken aback, all I could answer was "No."

"They do the best caramel lattes. Never been to such a good café." His phone buzzed, and he swore in Spanish. He turned to me, a slight frown on his face. He gave me a small piece of paper.

"Go there sometime." he smiled. "Lo siento...?"

"Y/N. My name's Y/N."

"Lo siento, Y/N. Nice name." With no warning, he walked straight out of the alley. He walked down the street with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. Opening the paper, I saw a phone number clearly marked with pen. The sun beating down on my back, the cars filling my thoughts with noice, I raced to my house to show my friends.

(Sorry it was so short! The next chapter is a lot longer.)