Branch, Chapter 7: I'm Sorry...

Hundreds of trolls were gathered around King Peppy when Grandma arrived. And what he told everyone shocked her.

"The queen is dead," King Peppy explained. "As she was giving birth to my baby girl, she couldn't hold up. She was eating lots of berries at the time and didn't realize they were poisonous."

Grandma went up to him with suspense. "Now you know how I feel," she said. "My husband was killed last year because of you."

He turned around in suspicion at first, wondering who would dare to say that in front of everyone. But then he found Grandma all alone with me wrapped around her arms. "Derek's mom," he said.

King Peppy stepped closer to her.  "I'm so, so sorry..."

"You should be," Grandma explained. "You made me sick. You made me depressed. You killed my husband. You embarrassed Derek and his pregnant wife so much that they ate the berries too, killing them as his wife gave birth to my grandson."

King Peppy froze. "I should've known. What was I thinking this whole time? Childhood banter turned into hatred and jealousy."

The Trolls were confused. Again, they were very brutal conquerors at the time. "I'm sorry for killing your husband," King Peppy continued. "Now I know how it feels to loose the one you love."

This time, Grandma stepped closer. "I accept your apology."

But how?! After all he did to you, you accept his apology? Pick a side, Grandma!

The Trolls around them became upset. They expected something gruesome to happen right before their eyes. And what they saw was the unexpected.

Grandma planting a kiss on King Peppy's forehead. But...why??